Star Vmax Site - Biased?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Banned from a mini bike forum. That's rich. Whats really funny is that when they grew up, they started SVM! Now who is laughing?

We're discussing things right now but even if I do get back on the SVM it won't be nearly as much devotion as I put in here!

Sean

We're discussing things right now but even if I do get back on the SVM it won't be nearly as much devotion as I put in here!

Sean
Back at SVM. That's good news for everyone at SVM. I hope that it works out.

SVM ---- MOUTHPIECE RIGHT HERE :red ass::nyah nyah::blahblah2:

Sean, they have a very strict "Vendor" policy over there, it's been in place from day one. I don't agree with all aspects of it but it is what it is. There are some over there that have the moderators ear so to speak , that make it hard for them to look the other way. Hang in there though.....there are others that are working behind the scenes and out in the open on the forum, on your behalf.

I realize that you are friends with many of your customers....and that is how you run your small company.....but remembering the old saying "Business is Business" is the best advice I can give you........try not to take anything related to "Business" to personally.

Mark

LOLAR :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Banned from a mini bike forum. That's rich. Whats really funny is that when they grew up, they started SVM! Now who is laughing?

Hi PATMAX the duc is back... check the image on the photo galery ;-) cheers.

Haven't heard from you lately Amaury. Saw an appealing Duc on CL yesterday but there is more dire need for my Gen 1 projects.
Thanks Springfield for the Bump to support the Forum. CDN is worth more than USD now?! Ouch
Hope everyone considers donating. One piece of good advice or part bought on the cheap can save one tons of cash. Just saying...

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

SVM ---- MOUTHPIECE RIGHT HERE :red ass::nyah nyah::blahblah2:

Yeah that's me.... LOL.

You were already reprimanded here for stirring sh!it with one of your first posts, after being tossed off the Star Site multiple times.

When are you going to wise up and stop?

I want to be reprimanded.

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

That vid ^---- was awesome! It had everything ... the mods, the signatures, the rulez, the bans, typing in ALL CAPS HAHAAHA ... good stuff!

Sean,
I regret that your experience is not appreciated on that site. I spend a lot of time on StarVmax, I refrain from commenting sometimes for fear that I'll get "dog piled". It's true that the site seems to be run largely by a small group of contributors and when it comes to certain individuals, if you disagree or present anopther point of view, you MUST be up to no good. Even those who don't even own a Vmax seem to carry a lot of weight. Hopefully at some point there will be enough old Gen2s out there to make it worth your while to throw your hat into the ring. For now those of us who know you will just have to spread the word aboutr Morley's Muscle and Vmaxforum.net

I still tell the story about how you helped me all the way back to Eureka Springs while the UFO Vgas fouled my plugs every 20 miles! AND how you gave me access to your whole trailer and tools to get my bike running year before last.

Thank you for supporting your Vmax Brothers!

Vern

Wooooo hoooooo :banana::banana::banana:

Yeah that's me.... LOL.

You were already reprimanded here for stirring sh!it with one of your first posts, after being tossed off the Star Site multiple times.

When are you going to wise up and stop?

Last edited:
I've been part of Star for min. now and i see and hear ALL kinds of good stuff.. :th_biggun:

I agree with most comments about the site and IF u want to sale a product u need to put up a Fee, but if you just want to talk about something then by all means do it..

I do :eusa_dance:

I talk about everything i try or want, have or not have..Sh!t, I just about talk out my A$$ 1/2 the time.. I like the site a lot for one b/c it's about my bike..-Gen ll StarVmax- :punk:

I'm sorry u got banned Sean, but if you send me a pair of ur bar and i install them i would be then happy to give a review on them.. I have never been told to hold my tounge on the Star site..Not once! :confused2:

I post links and i talk about every mod and or company that's on my bike..So, if you have something and want me to try it out and post over there i would be more then happy too.. :flagwaver:

ANd if not, well, i understand..

P.s., i do still need bar, but low on cash and just don't need them @ the moment..Bring a pair to Eureka Vmax Rally and i would be happy to try them out.. :ummm:

A few guys will be there with our bars so you can at least maybe get a feel for them! I am not sure if any will be brought with us. I know I am riding with my daughter this year (her first ride) so probably won't be quite the holigan I would normally be.

BUT, Darren I think is trailering and he may bring a few with him. How would you prefer it setup? If you run the stock or similar bar ends we'd need to make the inserts. We can also predrill the alignment holes or leave them blank so you can rotate the bar the way you want it (requires removing the nubs on your bike to do that).

We have carbon and black available.

Sean

Sean, I think you needed to come up with a fake name (such as Dean Harley ...lol) for that site and refer to Morley's Muscle in the 3rd person like an actual customer.

On a more serious note, as a newbie to this site and to your business, I concur with others, you have been a ton of help to me and you are a class act.

Cheers,
Matt

Yea, I am not really sure what they are thinking. I like the guys over there in general and had a good time running with them last weekend in Eureka Springs. Would have like to seen them run the bike a bit harder since they weren't anywhere close behind me when I decided to go ahead and ramp up the speed a bit. Fun times!

Sean

I've been part of Star for min. now and i see and hear ALL kinds of good stuff.. :th_biggun:

I agree with most comments about the site and IF u want to sale a product u need to put up a Fee, but if you just want to talk about something then by all means do it..

I do :eusa_dance:

I talk about everything i try or want, have or not have..Sh!t, I just about talk out my A$$ 1/2 the time.. I like the site a lot for one b/c it's about my bike..-Gen ll StarVmax- :punk:

I'm sorry u got banned Sean, but if you send me a pair of ur bar and i install them i would be then happy to give a review on them.. I have never been told to hold my tounge on the Star site..Not once! :confused2:

I post links and i talk about every mod and or company that's on my bike..So, if you have something and want me to try it out and post over there i would be more then happy too.. :flagwaver:

ANd if not, well, i understand..

P.s., i do still need bar, but low on cash and just don't need them @ the moment..Bring a pair to Eureka Vmax Rally and i would be happy to try them out.. :ummm:
Ted,
You're going to like Morley's bars. Trust me on that. I installed the front Shinko today and I took it out to the logging roads to scuff it up. Man she dips great. Thanks for the recomendation. What's this BS about giving up the stage to Shaun at Eureka Springs? Doesn't sound like you.

Back