t boost switch full,3k,stock?????

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly317

Reaction score
Anyone know if theres a switch for full open, 3k, and stock?? All I can find is full,3k,off. Or full,stock, off. Who ever wants VBOOST OFF??? NOT THIS GUY! but I want full and 3k but also stock. :ummm:

These are what I found anyone know where these come from and or any experience with them?

http://imageevent.com/jkvmax

Have a tboost? Switch. It connects in line to vboost control. Is a 3 position switch. Never used it. Maybe some research would tell what it does.

No I don't have a t boost. I want one that switches stock 6000k, 3000k, or vboost full open.

A t-boost switch can't do full open v-boost. It's a technicality of that particular mod. It only adds in the ability to have 3000rpm opening, and the addition of a switch makes it have off, 3k or 6k.
If you get one that says it will do full open, it's not the same as a t-boost, so it will probably cost more.

I can't vouch for any setup that has the full open switch, but I'd be a bit wary of whether it is going to burn out my servo. Wait and see if someone can say they have used it for a while in full open mode!

when i had the sassy i tried the vboost at 3k and it was pig rich and no power gain....a lil loss i think....but it sounded mean. same with having the boost on all the time....it gave a nice rumppity rump idle but it was too rich to provide any performance gain. the 4.5k setting was the best....but even still you dont get that rush that you get at 6k. one of the great features of the sassy is the lil button they give you so you can activate the boost anytime you want. like when passing. someone good with electronics could modify the t-boost to kick in at 4.5k ill bet with nothing more then a resistor change prolly.

The link I posted before seems legit. Maybe ill just order the full on, off, or stock... the only reason I want full on is that cool idle. Lol I know it sounds dumb.

The link I posted before seems legit. Maybe ill just order the full on, off, or stock... the only reason I want full on is that cool idle. Lol I know it sounds dumb.

it shure does ....like a small block chevy with a big isky cam:biglaugh:

Yeah, it's awesome with the v-boost on at idle! Best sound ever. :biglaugh:
I didn't know that it was full open when I bought mine. It runs better with proper v-boost, but it doesn't idle as cool any more.

I don't have a vboost controller so I installed a DPDT switch to control the servo. I just leave it open all the time and close to synch.

I bought my '85 with a switch already installed by the P.O. He said it was T-boost, but it was only a 2-position switch. He said it was for 3,000 on one side, and 6,000 on the other, but I can't tell it is doing anything at all.

zboost is on/stock/off

stock setting can also be 3k. not sure if that would help.

Yea but will I still have stock? I want the off position to be stock. I don't ever want vboost off. But I don't always want it at 3k. I might just settle for z boost. I emailed the guy asking if he still made these still have yet to hear from him

Latest posts

Back