• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

taller windshield for oem bracket

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headknocker

Reaction score
I have a windshield that i bought from boxenstopp (ordered from Germany) it is 10 Cm taller than the stock oem windshield (approx. 5 or 6 in.) In the Dark tint I lioke the way it blockes the wind but i'am not a fan of the Dark tint. I had it on my bike for two days now i'am going to order another one in smoke tint I paid 126.45 + 15.00 shipping if any one would like the dark tint i'll take 100 +15 for shipping (it's really brand new) here's a pic on the stock oem bracket/ and off the bracket[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• windshield 1.jpg
    windshield 1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 86
  • windshield 2.jpg
    windshield 2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 57
sorry i dont, i only had it on for the weekend and didn't take any pics. it dosn't look bad though i really like it just ordered it in the wrong color for my bike

I will check the height of mine tommorow. If yours is taller I may be interested.

sorry i don't have any pics of it on the bike, i only had it on the bikefor the weekend then removed it as not to mess it up since i would be getting rid of it for the lighter tinted replacement, the one i ordered comes from germany and wont be in for about 4 weeks. i will try to take a pic with it in the approx. location so u can kinda see what it looks like, i'll post it shortly.

just taped on so you can kinda get the idea of what it looks like on the bike [/ATTACH][/ATTACH]:confused2:this is the best i could do without the bracket, i sent the bracket off to be chromed

Attachments

• wind 1.jpg
    wind 1.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 65
  • wind2.jpg
    wind2.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 57
  • wind3.jpg
    wind3.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 58
Nice bike!! Do you have an album with pics of it? I do like the windshield but unfortunately I have bigger issues at the moment. I do kinda like the way it looks and keeping wind off would be nice too. I wish someone made a mirror tinted one but I never saw one.

thanks; yea i do have an album with some pics. not all up to date, i hear ya on the windshield but thats ok, i sold it today to one of my buddys that lives close to here today.

Two questions if you dont mind my asking.How much money do you have tied up in her and do those grips go on easy .They look great!!.

the grips are kuryakyn, and they were a breeze to put on, as for how much I have in the bike i'am not really sure, way more than my wife is happy with for sure.

Nice bike!! Do you have an album with pics of it? I do like the windshield but unfortunately I have bigger issues at the moment. I do kinda like the way it looks and keeping wind off would be nice too. I wish someone made a mirror tinted one but I never saw one.

You can make your own. Get a clear one and some mirrored screen and do it.

Back