tampabay area vmax mechanic

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tennessee where I am moving to soon. I am not all cracked up about florida. I am ready to be back on some land in more of a country setting

We should just swap houses, mines in a country area of Florida, and your is near the salt water. Salt water fishing was my main hobby before I moved more inland, & then I get to keep my vmax guru

We should just swap houses, mines in a country area of Florida, and your is near the salt water. Salt water fishing was my main hobby before I moved more inland, & then I get to keep my vmax guru
That would not help get us closer to one side of the family & I still like the riding better in the TN / NC area

They will turn into like a 3 day event's wrenching , camping & riding. I will make sure there is plenty of camping space & I plan on having a much bigger man cave:biglaugh:
Hmm, hit up the Cap'n tech day the weekend before Thunder and then we could all ride the Dragon/ mountain roads on our way to Thunder during the week in between the two events!:punk:

Ill be in SC by the next tech day, I'll head west from there!

As for the original purpose of those thread. For at least a little while longer you have one of the best Vmax mechanics on the planet in the Tampa area. You can't go wrong with anything you get done over there (that goes for any bike, not just Vmax's)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ill be in SC by the next tech day, I'll head west from there!

As for the original purpose of those thread. For at least a little while longer you have one of the best Vmax mechanics on the planet in the Tampa area. You can't go wrong with anything you get done over there (that goes for any bike, not just Vmax's)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Thanks Tex85 this thread kind of got :hijacked: but its all good we got in touch.

Latest posts

Back