Tank bags for the Max?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Saddlebags.

Made for it? I have a Coretech that is awesome and fits on the "tank" great! :thumbs up:

How does it hook on to the tank? I see some magnetic ones but i dont think that will work with the plastic air box.

Re: Saddlebags.

How does it hook on to the tank? I see some magnetic ones but i dont think that will work with the plastic air box.

Don't take the faux cover off and you'll be fine M8.

It uses rare earth magnets and a real soft foam base. Had it on at well over the listed speed limit with no issues...:whistlin:

I use a Joe Rocket Manta xl magnetic mount. It stays rock solid well into the triple digit speeds. :thumbs up:

I'm adding a picture and a link to see more pictures! I bought mine at www.newenough.com Clink on the "view larger picture for better detail. They are great people to work with, with a generous return program.

Last edited:
^what he said!
I like my Manta. Just make sure that everything is clean when you attach it.

The Manta is nice but I like a hard sided bag. I want something that keeps its shape.

Here's mine. This is the strap on but mine is a bag mount as previously mentioned.

Attachments

• h_rh.jpg
    h_rh.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 75
I've got a Nelson-Rigg tank bag, the magnetic one. it holds a lot of stuff and also holds it's shape very well.

It's my man purse now whether I'm on the bike or not.

4gasem, I'm looking at the Cortech super bags and am trying to decide which size to get. I have not been able to find any in bike shops around the Atlanta area. Which size do you have and about how much stuff can you put in it?

Thanks Tom

Here's a pic of mine, it's the Nelson-Rigg Silver Streak.

About $90 if I remember right.

Rusty

Attachments

• DSC00547.JPG
    DSC00547.JPG
    266.3 KB · Views: 63
Back