Thank You!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megadeth1

Reaction score
This past April my younger brother passed away. Not on a bike, he had a HD. He overdosed while watching tv. College grad, worked his way to corporate, beautifull girlfriends, loving family. Wound up addicted to painkillers. Dead ,just before turning 43. I tried to drink the pain away,crawled into a bottle,told the world to f---off. Had to admit myself for 3 days to a mental ward. Myself now, joined AA, made peace with god,hug my girls every time I have them, and ride my VMax like NO tomorrow! You guys are helping me heal, I love this site! Drives my lovlely wife nuts! Just wanted to say thank you. Ride safe all!

sorry to hear man, but glad to hear your making your peace. best wishes.

Keep your head up! That's a real hard one, but your bro would be proud of you for pulling through. And your wife loves you, make sure to give her a little quality time too. Then ride that Max safely, and come join us on rides, events and tech days - there are a few of us right here in FL, and always happy to help out a fellow Maxxer.

" WOW " Thanks for sharing that , it took a lot of courage ! ... Be strong brother ! ... If you need anything at all , you've come to the wright place !

Megadeath,

I am glad to hear that you ,yourself are doing better. I am also saddened by your loss. I have said say to many , you have no idea what it is like to lose a loved one. I was told that you know nothing until you have experienced loss like a OD or suicide! Once again I am sorry for your loss. I lost my father about 4 years ago. It gets better as time goes on...

Scooter

my god.... im sorry for your loss... and glad to hear you're slowly recovering

One day at a time brother, Take it one day at a time.
It is true what they say about time.
It does heal all wounds.
You have an extended family here, call on us any time!!!!!!!!!
Cheers:punk:

Stay strong,Im sorry fro your loss.My step dad is a recovering addict and rolls with a local "sober living bikers outfit".Its tough,I know where youre coming from. Keep in mind you got a whole web site full of guys that will bend over backwards to help you out if you just say the word.Keep your chin up brother.It all gets better in time.

You have an great courage and you have my full respect.
Im really sorry for your loss, wish you luck on the new way.
Stay on it and never look back couse addictions are the worst shit in the world.

I know how you are feeling. 3 years ago my mom passed away and my dad last year...becouse of alcochol addiction.
I've tried to forget, drink the pain away just like you.
But i've snap out of it in the time. My fiance help'd me to go trough.
Theres always someone who can help ya, you just need to look around...

Best wishes.

one day at a time man, glad you could share and we're all here to help cheer you on.
ride safe man :punk:

When my mom passed away I felt abandoned because she took her own life and said nothing to no one but,when I think of her I think of the good times and I try to celebrate her life instead of getting depressed and that helps me feel better.
So the next time you start to feel bad just remember that the last thing that a person who passed would want is for us to pass away with them.
Take care and we are all here for you brother.
<<Dave>>:punk:

First off, sorry for your lost and thanks for sharing. You know that the healing process has begun when you can talk about it openly. Sounds like you went through a very rough patch, happy to see that you made it through it.

Stay strong and ride hard!

Mike

Latest posts

Back