Thanks Sean Morley for great fork springs video!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxrooky

Reaction score
Thanks Sean for taking your time and recording a actual video on putting progressive front fork springs in with the lowering kit cut the stock spacer like you said 1 1/4" would have been lost and not know about cutting it down like that don't really care for the PVC spacers sent with the kit liked your idea way better... Glad people like you give your shop secrets out in order to help people instead of ya you messed up send it to my shop.... Your help like that is priceless more than you think..thanks for the help again its priceless... Wish I could afford just to take my bike in and say call me when it's done but kid in college and hours getting cut at work and food and gas going up its getting hard for more and more people to do so.. Plus I have always worked on my own bikes to the best of my ability and this was my only and first fork job don't know how much I saved by doing it myself but I'm sure it would have least been $100 bill... Since I had it apart put all new seals in them also... Thanks again Sean....

You truly made the right choice, Sean is the ultimate Vmax guy that helps everyone he can and he helps people more than anyone I've ever seen. And don't forget he's also a vendor that if he don't have it he can get it and if he can't get it he'll make it and if he can't make it he knows someone who can. I personally think anyone who buys pretty much anything for a Vmax should get it through Sean(one2dmax) or Kyle(CaptainKyle) (used parts) or Rick(TwistedMax) (Custom seats) these are some of the most stand up guys I've ever met. Don't waste money paying retail when there's people like Sean and a few others right here on OUR forum. And their knowledge of Our bikes is worth it's weight in gold. Not to sound like a kiss ass but its definitely true.

Sean's video on YouTube demonstrating how to dismantle the forks and replace the seals was invaluable to me as well. Thanks Sean!

Back