The "Cruise Missile" takes its next step

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREEN light BLITZ

Reaction score
Alright guys, Its done! I FINALLY got around to ordering and recieving my one seater conversion from Exactrep in England! I think it really put the brass knuckles on my "street fighter" (definitions of street fighter vary) and I got to put on my license plate holder finally too!

So heres my review...

1)the cost of shipping was brutal,around $90 but I give them this much...ITS WAS FAST.From ENgland to my door in 4 days flat.

2)the product is strong and good quality but MAYBE not worth what I paid,A little trim had to be done to fit it but no big deal,my Dremmel needed a good using anyways.

3)The inner fender...doesnt come with it.It has to be fabricated.THIS was the hardest and longest part but I pounded it out in a couple hours and it looks great.

4)you lose the storage under the passenger seat.O'WELL!

Heres before and after pics...

Attachments

• IMGA0387.JPG
    IMGA0387.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 103
  • IMGA0388.JPG
    IMGA0388.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMGA0389.JPG
    IMGA0389.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMGA0390.JPG
    IMGA0390.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 116
  • IMGA0391.JPG
    IMGA0391.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 106
  • IMGA0392.JPG
    IMGA0392.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 89
  • IMGA0393.JPG
    IMGA0393.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 82
  • IMGA0394.JPG
    IMGA0394.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 85
very nice man. is the license plate holder a home grown project?

hey great job! the new tail is definitely a great touch. ohh and what is that parked behind it?

Yeah the license plate holder was somthing I cooked up a few months ago and was waiting on the new tail to put it on.I saw the idea somewhere and decided I wanted to try to make my own.I thought it turned out pretty well.The license plate mounting like that is a little bigger in Europe and Japan but I kinda dig it.Every street bike has the license plate right below the tail light,I wanted to mix it up a little.

And the monster behind it is my moms car...71 Nova,4 door with a Ferrari Testerosa body induction kit.Got a 350 and a set of 4 inch exhausts to match the sound with the look.

Back