The End Of My Tire !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job on the rolling burnouts!!..........:punk:..............Like the camera angle too!...................Tom.

Cool video. At first I thought the people on the side of the road were just random people and u were burning out by them and I thought that was funny then I realized they were friends. You had some pretty long burnouts.:clapping:

Looks like you had a fun day. I really wished I had remembered to do some burnouts before replacing my tires a few months ago. I just need to keep riding as much as possible so I have to switch out the rubber again!

I second Tom on the camera angle, perfect for capturing a burnout.

Looks like you had a fun day. I really wished I had remembered to do some burnouts before replacing my tires a few months ago. I just need to keep riding as much as possible so I have to switch out the rubber again!

I second Tom on the camera angle, perfect for capturing a burnout.

Excellent, that bike is definitely a strong running machine. With your speed shifting capabilities you would turn some good times at the track, great job!!

thank you guys for the comments ... this bike is a monster. It's my fun to burn at every stoplight ;)

For those who want to know where i stick my gopro, it's on the gas tank under the side panel

Latest posts

Back