VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The eagles can kiss my ass. i could care if they ever one the super bowl. I would be perfectly fine with the Giants winning every super bowl for the rest of my life. I am a F-A-N atic. Yea, they one the super bowl, but man they are a heart attack waiting to happen. They lose too many games where they just don't play hard. I hate that. Leave it all on the field! GO GIANTS! next year:damn angry:

Boy oh boy, plex really let his team down this year...
The giants definitely missed him in the playoffs.

I am sooo glad he's not in pittsburgh anymore, he pulled that stupid shit with us too.
Apparently he was to good to show up for practice, then the gun episode.
What an idiot...

Boy oh boy, plex really let his team down this year...
The giants definitely missed him in the playoffs.

I am sooo glad he's not in pittsburgh anymore, he pulled that stupid shit with us too.
Apparently he was to good to show up for practice, then the gun episode.
What an idiot...

+1 A COMPLETE idiot!!

Any guesses to score of AFC game?

My guess is Ravens 24-22.

Steeles beat the Ravens twice this season and think it's unlikely for them to do it three times.

The eagles can kiss my ass. i could care if they ever one the super bowl. I would be perfectly fine with the Giants winning every super bowl for the rest of my life. I am a F-A-N atic. Yea, they one the super bowl, but man they are a heart attack waiting to happen. They lose too many games where they just don't play hard. I hate that. Leave it all on the field! GO GIANTS! next year:damn angry:

LOL.. well this is what you get with a Manning. You know they are going to choke, it's in their genetics. Ask any Colt fan. Eli really has to learn how to do a QB sneak! He couldn't even get a 1st down when it was 4th and inches.

Right on Buster. Eli sneaks straight up like Adrian Peterson!

does anyone know why columbus (ohio) does not have professional football team?

because cleveland and cincinnati would want one too.:bang head:

does anyone know why columbus (ohio) does not have professional football team?

because cleveland and cincinnati would want one too.:bang head:
No really, it's because they are all nuts in Columbus. :biglaugh:
But yeah, that city needs a real football team!

GO BLUE!:punk:

Right on Buster. Eli sneaks straight up like Adrian Peterson!

yea, you would think after a billion years playing quarterback and you are a PRO QB you would now how to perform a QB sneak. WTF. SHOOT ME!

Not to mention, our running backs couldn't find a whole if there life counted on it. What a bunch of fuktards. I swear

Jesus Christ, Your worse than The Cowboy fans.

Ok, almost time for some Football.
Rooting for the Cardinals to win over Philly and the Steeler Nation will send the Raven Packin for the season

Jesus Christ, Your worse than The Cowboy fans.
Cowboys fans? I almost feel sorry for them, at least they have the past to dwell on..:biglaugh:
I think Jerry Springer..err, Jerry Jones is chasing all their fans off and running the team into the ground. He's making it hard to respect them as the formidable team they once were.

On my way to Heinz field for some tailgating,After that it's time to beat up on those Ravens again...GO STEELERS!!!:punk:

Man, the Eagles are getting spanked! Let's see what happens in the 2nd half.

Well my Eagles went down. Had a nice second half
but the Cards killed us on the last drive.
Congrats to the Cardinal fans. :cheers:
Chris

Haven't watched the Cards till today this year. I feel the Ravens were the toughest team though next to the Steelers.

Steelers 30, Cards 14.

Back