VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pittsburgh Steelers 6 times Superbowl Champions!!!!
GREAT GAME, Cardinals gave it a go but BIG BEN and SANTONIO HOLMES were great when they had to be!

DAYAM! Redbone...
For some reason I can't seem to scroll past your sig.
Now I have to make a booty call at 11:30 on a Sunday night.
Looks like I'm gonna be late for work tomorrow!
awwee damn!

I love games like that, right down to the wire, either team could win. It was weird, when Arizona took the lead with just over 2 minutes left, I knew they were going to lose! Roethlisberger, both Mannings and Brady have to be the most dangerous QBs when in the last 2 minutes, when the game is on the line. Cardinals played a great game, but I think the interception right before half time killed the game for them.

In a pre-game interview Obama made the prediction..."Close game with the Steelers winning in the closing minutes"

I understand this was the "politically correct" thing to say, but it was his first really major prediction, of any sort, since getting the 'top job'......and he got it right!

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not jumping on the 'wagon' or anythin' but if he can call something as important as the Super Bowl.....maybe.........just maybe................:confused2::confused2:

Great game! Don't get me wrong, but I hate when refs have so much to do with the outcome but hey that's part of the game and they are part of the field.

In a pre-game interview Obama made the prediction..."Close game with the Steelers winning in the closing minutes"

I understand this was the "politically correct" thing to say, but it was his first really major prediction, of any sort, since getting the 'top job'......and he got it right!

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not jumping on the 'wagon' or anythin' but if he can call something as important as the Super Bowl.....maybe.........just maybe................:confused2::confused2:

Your unwavering optimism is inspirational Danny.:whistlin:

Your unwavering optimism is inspirational Danny.:whistlin:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:LOL!!

Yup. no indecisiveness here, I just think it's a little too early to take a 'wait & see' attitude! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
Time will tell.....prolly.....if there's enough of it.....maybe.....some day.....I guess!:biglaugh:

Like you said.....unwavering! :eusa_dance:

Just prooves that its not the best team that wins the superbowl

Titans had a much better record all year long and made some costly mistakes in the playoffs. But hell when ya allow the other team all the time they need to snap the ball and the officals dont call it .....

Just prooves that its not the best team that wins the superbowl

Titans had a much better record all year long and made some costly mistakes in the playoffs. But hell when ya allow the other team all the time they need to snap the ball and the officals dont call it .....
Yeah, the Patriots were the best team last year then? If you can't win the big game(s) what does that prove? If you don't win, your not the best team, no matter how bad assed you are. IMO, if you can't finish the season by winning it all you cannot say that your the better team. Titans have a long way to go to show up on the Steelers radar as "the best team".

Back