There always has to be ONE

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfeagins

Reaction score
You know the ONE I'm talking about. It's the ONE low-life S.O.B. out there that can't walk past your M/C without laying his dirty hands on it. Yeah, I'm talking about the p.r.i.c.k. that keeps flipping my kill switch and/or turning on a signal when I park out back here at work. :bang head::bang head:

I do payroll for a grand total of 66 people, including myself. So that mean's there's at least ONE in 66 people working here that has no manners.

There's no harm done, it just peeves me that someone thinks that could be funny. It might be funny, IF I were sitting there chit chatting with them at the time, and they reached over in front of me with a smile on their face, I mean, everybody has probably done it to a buddy while out and about riding with each other. But this is some spineless beotch that thinks he's being cool. I'd slap the shiite out of him, IF I could see it happen.

WTF? LEAVE MY BIKE ALONE!!!! :damn angry: :damn angry:

Nuff said. Thanks for listening. :biglaugh:

must of been oficial flip the switch day yesterday cuz sombody did mint too.

I swear to God, Sean, you have the answers to everything on here. Too funny. I bet the local PD wouldn't take me seriously, much less actually run a set of prints through their database. I actually looked at and studied the positioning of our video surveilance cameras, but alas, none are pointing to the area of the warehouse where we park.

Chris, I'd probably push your bike off the stand in retaliation, ...........or maybe just break a mirror stem. -sorry.

All joking aside, except for actually touching me (in anger), nothing pisses me off more than someone laying hands upon one of my bikes without my prior approval. That's just me.

Yea, just bring the print inside and start showing it around or post it in the break room!

Sean

between this and the guy messing with slowpokes bike wtf is going on?

weird year for bikes. i've had a kid 'pretend' to chuck a lacrosse ball at me. and a full bottle of water thrown at me going thru an intersection...

HOWS THIS FOR AN ANSWER ? ... PUT SOME OF YOUR SEAMAN ON YOUR SWITCH , THEN IT WILL BE ON HIS FINGER , THEN WHEN HE GOES HOME & HAS FOR-PLAY WITH HIS WIFE / GIRLFRIEND , SHE'LL GET PREGNANT & IN 9 MONTHS , WHOEVER'S BABY LOOKS LIKE YOU , THERES YOUR CULPRIT ! ... MAN I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A DETECTIVE ! ... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Last edited:
HOWS THIS FOR AN ANSWER ? ... PUT SOME OF YOUR SEAMAN ON IT , THEN IT WILL BE ON HIS FINGER , THEN WHEN HE GOES HOME & HAS FOR-PLAY WITH HIS WIFE / GIRLFRIEND , SHE'LL GET PREGNANT & IN 9 MONTHS WHOEVER'S BABY LOOKS LIKE YOU , THERES YOUR CULPRIT ! ... MAN I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A DETECTIVE ! ... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

You know HE never ceases to amaze me!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

HOWS THIS FOR AN ANSWER ? ... PUT SOME OF YOUR SEAMAN ON YOUR SWITCH , THEN IT WILL BE ON HIS FINGER , THEN WHEN HE GOES HOME & HAS FOR-PLAY WITH HIS WIFE / GIRLFRIEND , SHE'LL GET PREGNANT & IN 9 MONTHS , WHOEVER'S BABY LOOKS LIKE YOU , THERES YOUR CULPRIT ! ... MAN I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A DETECTIVE ! ... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

You're a sick twisted individual,......also an excellent thinker, I like this plan.

Seriously if it bothers you that much you should "stake out" the bike from another vehicle.

What a dick.
I remember my dad being pissed back in the when he would ride to work at the navy base and some little squid would steel his stuff off the bike. They took his gloves, walkman (a couple of times) and goggles. He used to get SO PISSED.
I once beat up a kid at school for throwing a chocolate milk carton at my first truck. No one ever messed with my ride after that.
FR

Oh Freerider, you have brought back some memories!

The time some older highschool kid took his VW bug up onto the sidewalk and chased me on my bicycle. I had to ditch it in some old ladies' bushes to escape being run over that night. A week later, my friend and I found him between the HS parking lot and his 1st hour class. We marred him for life and had half the HS bullies out for revenge on us little Jr. High punks. The kids' dad was a COP. Daddy wanted to know why his son was so bruised and bloodied til I told him his kid had been driving on the sidewalks.

Then there were the two HS twits that slowed their car whilst the passenger tried to extinguish his cigarette on me while I pedalled along Main Street one afternoon. I caught up with them at the Rec Center. They never did that again.

......the young, intoxicated kid that didn't like the halogen headlight on my XS1100 when it first came out. He actually pushed my bike off the stand and nearly broke a turn signal. Somehow, I let him live, but still living at home, my mother was somewhat dismayed by all the blood on my riding jacket and pants until I assured her none of it was mine. :)

I could go on...... those were the days. :)

see thats what I like thinking out side the box....:ummm: wait a minute that would be inside the box...

see thats what I like thinking out side the " box "....:ummm: wait a minute that would be inside the " box " ...
YOU AINT KIDDING ! ... "LOL""LOL""LOL":rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:I DO MY BEST WORK IN THAT " HOLE " AREA ! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

You're a sick twisted individual,......also an excellent thinker, I like this plan.

Seriously if it bothers you that much you should "stake out" the bike from another vehicle.
THANKS " RUSTY " I WILL TAKE THAT AS A COMPLEMENT ! ... :punk::biglaugh::rofl_200::rofl_200:

WE HAVE NEW NEIGHBORS , SO SUNDAY WE ALL WERE TALKING FOR AN HOUR OR SO IN THEIR BACK YARD , THEN HE ASKED ME WHATS IN THE STOCK CAR TRAILER ? .... SO I SAID COME-ON AND ILL SHOW YOU , I OPEN THE DOOR AND TURN ON THE LIGHT & HE FREAKED OUT , SAYING " HOLY SHIT I NEVER SAW ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE " ! ... THEN GRABS THE TIP OF ONE OF THE SPIKES ON MY AIR BOX COVER & TRIES TO WIGGLE IT BACK & FORTH WHILE ASKING " ARE THESE REAL " ? ... I FELT LIKE SAYING " NO MOTHERFUCKER , THEIR A MIRAGE " ! ... :bang head:

Attachments

• 000_0209.jpg
    000_0209.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 35
you aint kidding ! ... "lol""lol""lol":rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:I do my best work in that " HOLE " area ! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
"lol""lol""lol""lol""lol""lol""lol""lol""LOL""LOL""LOL""LOL""LOL""LOL""LOL""LOL""LOL""LOL""LOL""LOL"

Shit, hope you never get into a "tank slapper"! Could end up with some instant piercings down there. Wouldn't suggest any fat chicks on the back either!:rofl_200:

One of the people I ride used to do the kill switch thing with me a lot. One time while I was taking a leak or something he flipped it off, back when I had the old GS450. There wasn't a big difference between the "off" and "on" positions, and I didn't notice. I proceeded to pull the covers off to check the battery, look at the fuses, ect, until I finally realized the kill rocker was slightly tilted back. I knew I'd get my revenge, and it presented the opportunity once on a highway a year later, when I was on my Magna, he had an 1100 Shadow. He had proceeded to always press my kill switch, even though I now instantly realized it before even trying to start the bike. We had just done something presumably exciting/awesome, since we moved into position to fist-bump at highway speeds. I know, not advisable, traffic hazard, way too close, whatever. Anyway, I was on the right and he on the left, when I reached out to "bump", I reached over and smacked his kill switch down and waved bye-bye. I had checked before and there was no traffic behind us. He turned it back on instantly, which apparently causes a loud backfire and caught right back up. He was kind of pissed until I reminded him that I had told him "I'd get him back" for the little incident on my GS. Then he didn't care anymore.

Shit, hope you never get into a "tank slapper"! Could end up with some instant piercings down there. Wouldn't suggest any fat chicks on the back either!:rofl_200:

One of the people I ride used to do the kill switch thing with me a lot. One time while I was taking a leak or something he flipped it off, back when I had the old GS450. There wasn't a big difference between the "off" and "on" positions, and I didn't notice. I proceeded to pull the covers off to check the battery, look at the fuses, ect, until I finally realized the kill rocker was slightly tilted back. I knew I'd get my revenge, and it presented the opportunity once on a highway a year later, when I was on my Magna, he had an 1100 Shadow. He had proceeded to always press my kill switch, even though I now instantly realized it before even trying to start the bike. We had just done something presumably exciting/awesome, since we moved into position to fist-bump at highway speeds. I know, not advisable, traffic hazard, way too close, whatever. Anyway, I was on the right and he on the left, when I reached out to "bump", I reached over and smacked his kill switch down and waved bye-bye. I had checked before and there was no traffic behind us. He turned it back on instantly, which apparently causes a loud backfire and caught right back up. He was kind of pissed until I reminded him that I had told him "I'd get him back" for the little incident on my GS. Then he didn't care anymore.
Oh man Ra, thats such a good one. Ive done it stop lights but never while moving. :worthy::worthy::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back