This is what can happen while texting and driving

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy $Hyt3
shocked+smiley+face.jpg

if they made it out of the SUV they weren't in it anymore since there wasn't anything left of it!

I wonder how the people in the car running the video feel about capturing the last few seconds of the lives of whomever was in that SUV.....I wonder how the family of those in the SUV feel about it being able to watch it over and over...

Man drive careful

Physics, pure physics at work. How many times I've driven identical roads in worse
conditions in smaller vehicles. Happy to be living in FLA!

No matter how many times I watch this video, it still hurts.......:confused2:

I cant help but think it's fake. From where does rectangular shaped pieces of debri come?

Very scary if it is real... YIKES

Sure looks real to me....and sure looks fatal!

I'd say the driver got caught in the center slush....it's easy to do, just a split second loss of concentration....

I doubt that anyone in the SUV survived and it looks like the big truck might have been headed into the trees, wonder how he made out. :confused2:

Info on this crash is hard to find.

Police dash cam? Where are the identifiers like car #, date and time stamp, municipality? Radio playing in background? Sounds like a female passenger.
Anyone notice the car next to the truck that drove through the debris field? Also a secondary audio crash sound. Rectiliear pieces can be running boards, body trim pieces, truck parts. Lots of possibilities.

That was a police dash board camera. Saw this a few weeks on Facebook. Don't think the suv survived that one. Sad :(

Yeah, I saw that too, saying it was taken from a police dash cam, and while it does sound a little like radio squelch in the background there is also soft music playing. Also it sounds like a car door opening right at the end....wouldn't a cop immediately get on the radio to get fire & rescue rolling before stepping out of the car?

That's right Pat, they always have the identifying info in the bottom corner of the recording.

Yup bad accident, terrible way to die?:confused2: I think not, We all know people who have gone through long painfull deaths:bang head: and the family has to "morn" for the whole illness. My self that looked pretty quick and painless,(just sayin) maybe A good reason to tell the wife I love her everytime I leave the house.

Back