This is what happens when cars run red lights

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one time I actually feared for my life I was a passenger with my wife driving sitting at a stop light on a 55 mph six lane road. I guess the the changed for the turn lane and the wife just went straight right through the red light. No close call, no squealing tires yet I was never so shook up. I don't know if any of you have been truly and profoundly terrified, you won't forget it. Yes I drive all the time, everytime now.

The one time I actually feared for my life I was a passenger with my wife driving sitting at a stop light on a 55 mph six lane road. I guess the light changed for the turn lane and the wife just went straight right through the red light. No close call, no squealing tires yet I was never so shook up. I don't know if any of you have been truly and profoundly terrified, you won't forget it. Yes I drive all the time, everytime now.

With all the rear ends in that video its no wonder I split lanes at stop lights and go up to the front. It is legal here in Cali but people still get mad at us MCs. If they only saw videos like this they would understand.

I will say though that bus driver had some mad skills drifting that bus like that. :worthy:

With all the rear ends in that video its no wonder I split lanes at stop lights and go up to the front. It is legal here in Cali but people still get mad at us MCs. If they only saw videos like this they would understand.

I will say though that bus driver had some mad skills drifting that bus like that. :worthy:

If that Mercedes hadn't moved forward it wouldn't have been as good of an outcome!

One of those "sitting at the red light" rear enders is what ended the life of my pristine BMW 740i.

Some guy in a US Govt minivan (complete POS vehicle) rear ended me at about 45mph. Both vehicles totaled and I had to pay my own deductable :damn angry:

In PA, we can't lane split so when sitting at a light, I always give myself an "out" and keep one eye on the rearview mirror.

Back