thought I disliked cats before....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
illgetyouone128596861053569086.jpg

i I HOPE THAT WHO EVER SHOT THIS CAT , THEIR MOTHER GETS CANCER AND IT TAKES HER 3 YEARS TO WIDDLE AWAY , SUFFER AND DIE , WHILE HE SUFFERS WATCHING IT ! .. PS. THEN AFTER SHES DEAD AND HE IS RUMMAGING THROUGH HER THINGS , HE FINDS VIDEO TAPES OF HER FUCKING ALL HIS GOOD FRIENDS 10 YEARS EARLIER !

Don't hold back Timmy....tell us how you REALLY feel!! :biglaugh:

They got the bastard!! Turns out to be a 43 yr. old guy.

Don't have much for details yet and guess the only one that really matters is that he's currently thinking the whole deal over from inside his steel room in the Renneselaer County lock-up.

Probly the safest place he could be, the community is mighty pissed off at him and from what I understand they weighed heavy in his apprehension. Course, nobody wants an asshole like this running loose in their community. :punk:

great to hear! i'm honestly surprised they caught him tho. can't imagine 'cases' like these get a high priority.

great to hear! i'm honestly surprised they caught him tho. can't imagine 'cases' like these get a high priority.

They kinda do around here Garrett....years ago some guy witnessed his dog being run over by a hit & run...took off after the car that did it but hit a tree and was killed before catching him.

That incident got lots of people pissed off and laws were passed making it a crime not to stop (or elevated it to a felony or something) Either the dog was named Buster or the dead guy was but the law is called Buster's Law and is referred to often. The tv stations really get behind any of these type cases too and that probly helps a lot.

I had a 19 lb Maine coon cat that I took into my home when the cat was 10 and the owner was dying of cancer, he was a friend of mine. Cat's name Thumper was 'cause he didn't know how to lay down, he'd just fall and "Thump"

He was incredibly needy and affectionate and would follow you everywhere, even into the shower, and would come when called and was like a lap dog in cats clothing. Sumbitch snored like an old dog too.

Thumper died at 16 y.o. about 3 years after I got married. I don't think I have ever cried the way I did that day since my Daddy died 20 years before, and know I haven't since.

I think cats are very cool animals, you just have to get to know them.....

Latest posts

Back