Thunder 2012 agenda!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
img4f8f58351184a.jpg

Here is the long awaited for VMOA Thunder in the Valley agenda at the URL below:

http://www.vmoa.net/modules/xcenter/?storyid=18

Full details of the VMOA Thunder in the Valley event are located here:

http://www.vmoa.net/modules/extcal/event.php?event=12

Feel free to make any & all inquiries here.

Hope to see you all there this year!!!

Last edited:
Thunder in the Valley is this week!

Who's getting all PSYCHED up for it?

:clapping: :punk::punk: :punk: :clapping:

CLeaning the bike up today to get all the Michigan bugs off of it !! :rofl_200: So looking forward to the Thunder events ! Might be a touch warm, but should be sooooo much fun !! You're right Jim, it's all about see old friends and meet some new ones !

I wanted to go, I planed to go. But to due things out of my control (wife) I am short on my monies and can not see the trip happening. I wanted to compare my bike with your all bikes and ride with a bunch of Maxs

I'm sorry I had to miss THunder, I had a blast meeting a bunch of great people and had fun hanging out with great friends on the way down and back. I'll will be back next year to join in on the fun!
Be safe and enjoy your Vboost on the great roads in Pennsylvania!

Hello fellow VMOA members & potential new members,

I would like to personally thank each and everyone that attended this past weekends Thunder in the Valley event. It was great to see my old friends and make many new ones this year. Its because of all the rider participation that made this even once again so successful!

Thanks for the awesome time once again....

Mike Moore

Thanks for all your hard work work Mike! Also thanks to all the others that planned/led rides/events etc.
I had a great time at Thunder:punk:

Back