Thunder 2012?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Broken Spoke BarMaids were extremely friendly. ;)

PS
Sam this is why I missed your Ride, but I do plan on going on your ride again next year.
I just wanted a day to take all the Beauty Johnstown has to offer this year.

if they were just a bit friendlier i would have been in line...........lol.

them barmaids are about all the beauty you will find in Johnstown....lol

see you next year.

Thanks for taking us on the moutian rides sam that was awesome. Looking forward to it next year. Maybe we'll have a few more mich. maaxers after we spread the word about the great time we had in PA.

I am glad to hear that everyone enjoyed the Thunder event. There is only so much time to do so much. Its hard to juggle this event to everyone's liking so we give everyone a choice at what they would like to do. I am always up for suggestions as to what everyone would want to see more of at the event.

Thank you everyone for making this Thunder event ALWAYS an awesome event to be a participant of each year.

Without you, there wouldn't be an event to begin with!!! :punk:

Big thanks to all. I feel everyone made it a great event. All though some did stand out more than other's. The best part is that we all got along.

Big thanks to Damon a sam for showing me what riding in PA is all about.

thanks man, there are way more nice roads like that. it just takes some time to go run them all and next year we will get to run a lot of them!! After breakfast ride instead of parade for me!

Count me in for this Sam ! :clapping: BIG THANKS again Sam for leading us on some GREAT rides thru the Pa countryside.

Dang Sam, I hear hide nor hair from you in a coon's age and now you're leading a run! Don't be such a stranger. I know Life and circumstance can get in the way. I just like seeing your avatar. Wish you knew where she lived!
PATMAX

thanks man, there are way more nice roads like that. it just takes some time to go run them all and next year we will get to run a lot of them!! After breakfast ride instead of parade for me!
I would be up for that too Sam, parades are fun but I get too little time on curvy roads! Besides next year I will have my radials well broken in and my setup tuned for max performance on your sweet PA. roads.:worthy:

Thanks for taking us on the mountian rides sam that was awesome. Looking forward to it next year. Maybe we'll have a few more mich. maaxers after we spread the word about the great time we had in PA.

hey no problem man, next year we will be on em all day long. well, I will be anyway and whoever else comes along. I am going to start mapping out next years route next time I go for a bike ride.

The best part is that we all got along.

yup!! thats what make Thunder such a great event!!

Big thanks to Damon a sam for showing me what riding in PA is all about.

you havent seen anything yet man, next year will be a nice ride with lunch at the Raystown lake Marina or Resort maybe. I did a ride like that back in like 2005 or so for the VMOA. I think it's a nice ride and stop for lunch.

Count me in for this Sam ! :clapping: BIG THANKS again Sam for leading us on some GREAT rides thru the Pa countryside.

Wait till next year buddy!!!

Dang Sam, I hear hide nor hair from you in a coon's age and now you're leading a run! Don't be such a stranger. I know Life and circumstance can get in the way. I just like seeing your avatar. Wish you knew where she lived!
PATMAX

Sup buddy!! I think the last time I was on was like Feb some time. I have no excuses for my actions other than just been busy. I always make time for thunder though since it's in my back yard....lol. You should try to make it up next year for thunder. I am gonna try to go with 1967 (Jim P.) next year to daytona bike week. I am hoping to get my carbs rebuilt and jetted by then so my bike runs right in all RPM ranges to go with my Mark's 4 into 1.

Next door is the answer your looking for brother.......lol. well....... damn close anyway if i were to compare my avatar to my 23 year old neighbor girl..........lol

I would be up for that too Sam, parades are fun but I get too little time on curvy roads! Besides next year I will have my radials well broken in and my setup tuned for max performance on your sweet PA. roads.:worthy:

SWEET Bro!!! I am hoping to have a notched and braced 3" extended swingarm and radial rear by next year hopefully. Yeah I am not much of a parade guy either. I dont like sitting there watching my temp gauge go up and up and up... I would rather be on the open road cruising, life is all about the ride and I like to enjoy mine when I get the chance to go on one!!! We missed you this year at thunder but we all understand why you couldnt be. Sorry man.

Thanks for the kind word folks, I just like to ride. A big thanks to all the VMOA guys for hosting a fun weekend and a special thanks to EVERYONE who donated items to the banquet raffles. I enjoyed watching the games at the hotel friday night even if there was a whole lot less smoke than what used to be at thunders of the past up at the hotel in richland because the cops came to ruin our fun early.....It was fun going to Richland Fire Dept, with Sheldon, Scott, cowboy, Jim, Marcus, Scott and the others that went up when the cops shut us down at the hotel.....lol. Scott's burnout next the the bands sound board with all the lights going was just freakin awesome!!! I remember the cops showing up once at the richland hotel years ago with the fire department because they thought the hotel was on fire..........lol. ahhh the good ole days.......lol.

Back