Thunder 2012?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll definetly be planning on this one if anyone finds out what hotel all the Vmaxers are staying please post so we can all start booking rooms. Thanks, Ed✨

Days Inn Somerset, PA
They treated us Very well and let us "play" a bit without it becoming a problem last year.

Days Inn Somerset, PA
They treated us Very well and let us "play" a bit without it becoming a problem last year.
+1, I hope I will make it because I just love the roads and all the Vmax people!:worthy:
I would book as soon as you can Ed, the hotel fills up fast!

The VMOA has standing reservations at the Days Inn Somerset, PA. They have the entire rear section of the hotel on hold from June 21 - 23, 2012. When you call to reserve your room, make sure you state that your with the VMOA to get in our room block and discount rate. Once January hits, rooms start to become scarce, so make them soon!!!

Days Inn
220 Waterworks Road
I-70-76 Exit 110 & PA Turnpike
Somerset, PA 15501

814-445-9200

Just booked my room!..................Looking foreward to meeting/riding with a bunch of fellow Maxers!...................Tom.

Brian, you going to roll down with us again next year? Need someone to keep me under control in the bar at the hotel in Punxy!!!!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
I sure hope so Jim, but if my truck keeps on nickle and dime'n me it will be tough. :damn angry: Brownie Run for sure, then possibly Thunder and several Michigan events!:eusa_dance:
**I sure liked the trip last year, maybe Jeff and I can figure something out, trailer to Punxy, then ride from there.**

Just reserved my room for Thunder 2012 too. :clapping: Had a GREAT time at the last one... want to do it again !!

Hey Brian, soon you won't have to worry about fixin your truck .... there will be snow on the ground before you know it :snow: then you can take your snowmobile to work !!!

Tom, glad your planning to attend. :punk: Keep working on your fellow "west side" riders to get them to join us for Thunder 2012 !

I sure hope so Jim, but if my truck keeps on nickle and dime'n me it will be tough. :damn angry: Brownie Run for sure, then possibly Thunder and several Michigan events!:eusa_dance:
**I sure liked the trip last year, maybe Jeff and I can figure something out, trailer to Punxy, then ride from there.**

Hey Brian,You guys are more than welcome to trailer to my house. You can leave the trailer in my driveway, then we can ride in from there?
It's just an hour ride to somerset from my place.
*Just an option for you*

I appreciate the offer Bill, I'll have to see how this works out.
No snow yet Jeff, but probably within the next month, and all too soon.:rofl_200:

Looks like Leecifer is in!............Will talk more with Vmax-Mike tonight, waiting for 2Fear, Wildman98, Slobman, Magnadude and anyone else interested to chime in............................Tom.

Vmax-Mike is in too!..............Really looking foreward to this event!............................Gonna be a long cold winter..........:damn angry:...........Been out riding the last few evenings, got the Honda put away, but as long as the weather holds up I'm keeping the Max out as long as possible!

Back