tire balancing ???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe you'd be so mean as to keep your Ex's vibrator Naughty. Think I'd have to pitch that one and get a new one for the road forward....:biglaugh:

hahaha no no when I did this I was still married! She's now my ex.. nothing to do with vibrator use LOL

She kept the viber too - for the next set of beads I'll have to use the gf's :clapping:

ya im sure the guy at the store will understand why you are buying two of them :ummm:
ones for the girl friend and the other is for my other girl to get the beads down the hole easier :rofl_200:

why balancing rears anyway? you'd only feel adverse effects if front was unbalanced, but you'd never feel an unbalanced rear, so why bother?

why balancing rears anyway? you'd only feel adverse effects if front was unbalanced, but you'd never feel an unbalanced rear, so why bother?

A unbalanced wheel will wear more on the heavy side.

Question for you guys.. I just had a new metzler lazertec front installed and I got it back with four 20 oz weights installed. Or is it grams? I cant see any mark on the tire indicating where the valve stem should be. Does the lazertec have this mark? And can the dyna beads correct this imbalance?

Oh.. and if your wife or girl friend don't have a mini massager g2... Get her one! And a shower curtain. :rofl_200:

That not exactly true you start getting north of 100mph you need to make sure the bike is in order. Any vibration at speed is a bad thing its hard on the bike and could be hard on you.
I demand a lot from my bike and will always do my maintance in my anal way.

That statement is so WRONG, I......don't even have words......:ummm:

troll :confused2:

who just had an awful wobble and the rear was out of whack and had it fixed and it solved it.

i agree, that statement isn't 100% right.

Latest posts

Back