Today is a great day...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dman1961

Reaction score
Ok gents... my custom Marks 4 into two is coming today... I... got black ceramic coating... 12 inch cans with black gloss coating... and 2 and 1/4 inch openings...
I stoked to get this done... stock exhaust is off... waiting for UPS... Sigh...

how is this baby gonna run with stock carb setting? I have a feeling my work has just begun... :rofl_200:

IM SOOOOO:punk::punk::punk: STOKED

Yes lose the shields. With stock carbs, prolly just have to tweak afr, maybe reshim. Some guys say 3 turns out

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

hey ninja, what about the black plastic one from the spark plug hanger thingy?... its hanging back there a ways....

thanks again :punk:

hmmm, i left the one i think that you are talking about in. you're talking about this black plastic thingy, right?
$(KGrHqN,!psE9eBppR7-BPhtGlki4g~~60_58.JPG

i left these off after installing my marks.
P4260123.jpg

Ok gents... my custom Marks 4 into two is coming today... I... got black ceramic coating... 12 inch cans with black gloss coating... and 2 and 1/4 inch openings...
I stoked to get this done... stock exhaust is off... waiting for UPS... Sigh...

how is this baby gonna run with stock carb setting? I have a feeling my work has just begun... :rofl_200:

IM SOOOOO:punk::punk::punk: STOKED

Nice one! I got the black too.
Mine seemed to run OK with the stock carbs, but I got a jet kit shortly after.

:clapping:2nd post on that page... I love it... You should hear it Full On in a rolling burnout......

Latest posts

Back