Todays the dead line

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michigan has made some good progress in the last couple years attempting to fix our gun laws, still a ways to go but things are better than they've been since I've been alive :)

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

"Molon Labe" as King Leonidas said to the Persians at Thermopylae when they ordered the Spartans to lay down thier swords.

Molon Labe (come and take them)

It'll be a cold day in hell before thos po-po goes door to door and comfiscates guns. The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. More good than bad.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

For our NY friends, this is how to fill out your form uploadfromtaptalk1397723608452.jpg

For our NY friends, this is how to fill out your form View attachment 42487

Yup....that works!

This whole thing has turned into a hugely expensive shitstorm....the NYS Sheriff's Assoc. has (as a group) denounced Blomo's bullshit safe act and repeatedly stated they will not enforce it, the 'test case' (which was entrapment, at the very least) got thrown out of court because the prosecutor refused to proceed....a real mess.

Good chance it'll end up with Blomo & Cristie sittin' in some backstreet bar in Rahway, cryin' about how they fucked up a shot at the White House!

Back