Toronto Motorcylcle show

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
All,

I am pleased to announce that the VMOA will have a booth at both of the shows at the International Center by Pearson Airport in Toronto. The first show, the largest show in Canada, is the SuperShow Jan 15-17th. We will have a 30x30ft booth this year showcasing the "Vmax Experience". Included will be 7-8 Vmax's ranging from almost bone stock to heavily modified custom's. There will also be tech demonstrations over the weekend (Buster and I are discussing doing a tranny rebuild on his engine) and a seating area with a plasma tv showing videos and a slide show. I am not too sure what hall we will be in, but trust me you will have no problem finding us. I am also inviting Tom from Cycle One Off and Kelvin Lane VMOA President to attend and would definitely welcome anyone else vendor wise who would like to come and hang out at the show. If you are interested in attending contact me and I can send you a discount coupon for your entry into the show. Unfortunately we cannot sell items at our booth as the space is donated to the club by the show.

For more information please contact me via PM or email, [email protected]

The Spring Show will also be at the International Center in April, will forward on the dates when I get them. Our booth will only be a 10x20ft booth at this show with 3 Vmax's and an info table. Generally speaking this show is a great one for deals on parts, tires, etc. as it is basically a huge swap meet. Will forward on details as I get them.

Great job Jim!! A booth that size for free is the best deal I've heard of in a long, long time. :clapping:
I'd love to see a tranny job....never even seen a max engine apart. Very cool. :biglaugh:

Dale #2592

All the work we do will be documented on video so those that can't make it, I will post here. Sort of like that jet kit install video that I am still trying to edit! :biglaugh::whistlin:

Hey guys - I will know sometime in Novemeber my availability for the January show - and if I'm available - I would LOVE to help out! What ever you guys need, let me know!

Hey guys - I will know sometime in Novemeber my availability for the January show - and if I'm available - I would LOVE to help out! What ever you guys need, let me know!

That would be great! We can always use a hand.

"I am also inviting Tom from Cycle One Off and Kelvin Lane VMOA President to attend"

Sure I might come up to hangout.
Should I bring the COO umbrella girls?:rofl_200:

Attachments

• ug4.jpg
    ug4.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 26
"I am also inviting Tom from Cycle One Off and Kelvin Lane VMOA President to attend"

Sure I might come up to hangout.
Should I bring the COO umbrella girls?:rofl_200:

The more the merrier! Wait....I got in trouble last year for reviewinng Jim's Vmax "eyecandy".

Dale #2592

Ahhhhhh yes I remember that moment during the show....... the frosty glare and the sudden drop in room temperature......... nearly froze me and it wasn't my wife LOL. Next time Dale keep the camera out of sight LOL.:rofl_200:

Ghost,

Let me know if you are going to be available as soon as you can. I have one bike that I am hoping to get, but if you can bring yours I will not have to beg the owner LOL. As far as transport to the show we can talk to Brad about hauling it possibly.

The more the merrier! Wait....I got in trouble last year for reviewinng Jim's Vmax "eyecandy".

Dale #2592

Ah yes, I think everyone in a 100' radius got chilled Dale.:snow: But you did right, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.:biglaugh:
Did she ever let you use the pictures as your background on your desk top??:rofl_200:

Ah yes, I think everyone in a 100' radius got chilled Dale.:snow: But you did right, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.:biglaugh:
Did she ever let you use the pictures as your background on your desk top??:rofl_200:

Shhhhhh! She doesn't know :biglaugh:

Dale #2592

My girlfriend will be there part of the time anyway. Heck she is a part time photographer and will probably be taking the pics of models on my Max for me LOL.....

Models? Your groupies are waiting to see your scantily-clad body stretched out over Toxic, Jim!

Blaine

Excellent!! I will forward you details and you should talk to Brad to arrange transport. I am going to be in the Shwa this weekend at Brad's, going to be rejetting a Max:biglaugh:

Back