Toronto Motorcylcle show

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2009 Motorcycle show last weekend was excellent. Almost every major manuafacturer was present. Tons of promotions from local Venders for bikes/parts/accessories/apparel including GP Bikes, Hully Gulley, Kahuna, Parts Canada, Suzuki of Brampton and Newmarket. Lots of folks selling rubber for 250/set and upwards. The new Max looks great in red...not sure if that makes it worth $1500 more?!? Some stunt riders were doing their thing, lots of models, charity organizations, and almost every Canadian Motorcycle magazine was represented. The "Tail of the Dragon" booth was very interesting...I have to make that ride next year and also take in the Cherohala Skyway. The December show is a great venue but if you like more of a fleamarket feel, the later shows are good as well.

Cheers,

Blaine

All the work we do will be documented on video so those that can't make it, I will post here. Sort of like that jet kit install video that I am still trying to edit! :biglaugh::whistlin:

How is the video coming ? Pictures of bikes , ladies , anything to post yet ? It's cold here and no riding , so pics would be great !!!!!:clapping::punk:

How is the video coming ? Pictures of bikes , ladies , anything to post yet ? It's cold here and no riding , so pics would be great !!!!!:clapping::punk:

We haven't shot it yet. The show happens Jan 15, 16 and 17th.

2009 Motorcycle show last weekend was excellent. Almost every major manuafacturer was present. Tons of promotions from local Venders for bikes/parts/accessories/apparel including GP Bikes, Hully Gulley, Kahuna, Parts Canada, Suzuki of Brampton and Newmarket. Lots of folks selling rubber for 250/set and upwards. The new Max looks great in red...not sure if that makes it worth $1500 more?!? Some stunt riders were doing their thing, lots of models, charity organizations, and almost every Canadian Motorcycle magazine was represented. The "Tail of the Dragon" booth was very interesting...I have to make that ride next year and also take in the Cherohala Skyway. The December show is a great venue but if you like more of a fleamarket feel, the later shows are good as well.

Cheers,

Blaine

Ooops , my bad , I thought the Toronto show thread was about the ....... never mind , looking forward to pics any pics , crap it's cold !

Ooops , my bad , I thought the Toronto show thread was about the ....... never mind , looking forward to pics any pics , crap it's cold !

There is 2 major bike shows in Toronto. 1 is in December that is mainly for the bike manufacturers and then the 1 in January, that is more geared to vendors and clubs, that we will be in.

Yeppers.

I will be meeting up with him on Thursday to transport the bike. I will be attending all of Friday and Saturday Afternoon. I couldn't get Saturday night / Sunday night off though.
The bikes transportation has all been arranged and it will be present the duration of the show!

Excellent! Am also working with Yamaha Canada to try to get a 2010 Vmax for the booth. Hopefully the logistics will work out for us. Going to be a great show this year for sure with lots to do in our booth!! Am going to unveil the new look Toxic Friday morning. Will post up some photos here of the display etc. as soon as possible.

Excellent news Ghost! I have some of my own too. After some discussion with Yamaha Canada they have been so kind as to allow us to "borrow" a 2010 Vmax for our booth. I guess doing advertising for them really does pay off.

OK..I beat Jim to his computer: Toronto SuperShow pics.
Toxic unvailed !!! etc etc etc

Attachments

• 2010 Toronto SuperShow 001.jpg
    2010 Toronto SuperShow 001.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 38
  • 2010 Toronto SuperShow 003.jpg
    2010 Toronto SuperShow 003.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 39
  • 2010 Toronto SuperShow 004.jpg
    2010 Toronto SuperShow 004.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 2010 Toronto SuperShow 005.jpg
    2010 Toronto SuperShow 005.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 2010 Toronto SuperShow 007.jpg
    2010 Toronto SuperShow 007.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 2010 Toronto SuperShow 008.jpg
    2010 Toronto SuperShow 008.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 2010 Toronto SuperShow 011.jpg
    2010 Toronto SuperShow 011.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 2010 Toronto SuperShow 013.jpg
    2010 Toronto SuperShow 013.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 2010 Toronto SuperShow 017.jpg
    2010 Toronto SuperShow 017.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 2010 Toronto SuperShow 019.jpg
    2010 Toronto SuperShow 019.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 39
VMOA Booth

1. Trevor Fisher and Brad Cornish reading a Vmax operators manual!

2. Rob Iforgetyourlastname, Tyler Pennock, Brad Cornish, Jim Rodgers

Attachments

• 2010 Toronto SuperShow 024.jpg
    2010 Toronto SuperShow 024.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 2010 Toronto SuperShow 026.jpg
    2010 Toronto SuperShow 026.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 33
Great looking bunch of bikes but you better watch out for those hooligans hanging around! At least Dale is around to keep a eye on ya'll!
Jim, I really like the new look. New scoops, case covers, and color coordinated mesh from stem to stern! Nicely planned out and put together, Yamaha will probably want to do another commercial!
Trevor, I see you tinted your givi, looking good!
Nice showing boys, wish I was in the neighborhood to hang out for a while.:punk:

The lit up covers are very cool! Nice remix. Make sure to email me some really good pics for the website.

Sean

Great pics Dale!! :clapping:

Just wondering how this guy got so close to Toxic....:ummm:

Hey YOU!!! Step back from the bike....keep your hands where we can see them!! Haha!

Great job guys, love those covers Jim....excellent job! :clapping::thumbs up::clapping:

Attachments

• Jim in Toronto.jpg
    Jim in Toronto.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 21
Nice !!!!Sweet ride Jim way to represent the club,now i seen that blue max and said OH MY GOD Tyler washed his bike and put it in the show then i clicked on the next pic and saw that it had the ss white stripes and prob wasnt tylers ride.LOL See you crazy canadian's at Thunder ! Jim 3933

Great pics Dale!! :clapping:

Just wondering how this guy got so close to Toxic....:ummm:

Hey YOU!!! Step back from the bike....keep your hands where we can see them!! Haha!

Great job guys, love those covers Jim....excellent job! :clapping::thumbs up::clapping:

Should've have seen Jim's face when a kid came up and starting putting his foot on the brake pedal!!! :damn angry:

Going back this afternoon. Apparently they're going to "experiment" on a Vmax engine. I'll get some more pics.

Sean could've sent up a "Morley Muscle" advertisement. Lots of his chrome, seats, and jet kits in Toronto! :punk:

Dale #2592

Latest posts

Back