Totally different bike with new rims

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckzx9

Reaction score
Well I had my new rims installed with a braced and notched swing arm and progressive springs. It was about 40 degrees out today but I wasn't cold at all. I could have drove my bike for hours. I can't believe how different it rides. I have heard everyone say it but until you do it it's hard to believe. The only down fall is that I can't ride her everyday :bang head:

:clapping:
A big thanks to Sean Morley for getting me everything fast and helping me out over the phone. I needed fork seals and no dealer around me had them in stock. But who came to the rescue and got them to me in 1 day. You got it, Sean did.

What a great early Christmas present for me :eusa_dance:

Congrats! Don't forget to send me a pic when you get a chance!

WoW those are some nice wheels Mark, they look soooo sweet! I especially like them in black! Swing arm looks great too, you have awesome tastes!:punk:

Thanks everyone it's going to be a long winter :(
When I clean her up I'm gonna take some better pictures too. I'm going to chrome the scoops before spring and maybe powder coat a few things. I hope this monkey gets off me pretty soon lol

Your bike looks sweet Mark! I have a 120 on the front and it needs to be shimmed IMO, Mark is yours shimmed?

i doubt it as once i did my 130 shinko i could drop my shims.

I like the rear tire shot like the VBoost magazine page. 200 is just right to me. Looks like the 130 fills the front fender just fine. Someday, someday...

Back