Trading my 66' Chevelle 4dr and Suzuki for 01' VMAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troutdog

Reaction score
I went to a bike show about a year ago and I saw this machine in the distance. I asked my buddy what is that. He said oh, that's a VMAX. I was in love. I went home and told (asked) my wife that I wanted one.
I found a nice one at a dealer. Black, 2001 Yamaha VMX 1200, Steering stabilizer, sas programer, HMF Exhaust, after market seat, clean. I don't know what a sas programer is, but is sounds good :).
I have a 1966 Chevelle Malibu 4 door hard top and a 02' Suzuki Intruder 800. I ask to trade for the VMAX. I sent many pics and talked with the 2nd man in-charge, he said it shouldn't be a problem. I will know by this Saturday. I think it would be a even trade, actually they would be ahead a little.

Anyway I will have a VMAX soon regardless if this one goes through or not. You will be seeing a lot of me soon.
Great web site, lots of information. I'm a mechanic and can't wait to play.
Thanks, Joey

Welcome Joey!

You will love this site, and your Max even more. Just you wait for that first taste of the Vboost, instant addiction :clapping::punk::eusa_dance:

Welcome Joey!

You will love this site, and your Max even more. Just you wait for that first taste of the Vboost, instant addiction :clapping::punk::eusa_dance:

Welcome aboard , there is lots of useful info on here and even more that can help in 1 way or anotherbif you get stuck on something . :punk:

Good for you...sounds like a great deal. We'll have you up to speed in no time on what's what.

Some one unleash the mod monkey please!:bike1:

LOL - Beware the Mod Monkey!!! He will DOMINATE you. Welcome aboard Joey. Wrenching-newbs like me always appreciate having some more mechanics around!

Welcome Joey! The SASY is what I am guessing you have, and it controls the Vboost. You can turn it off, and on at different RPM ranges.

Latest posts

Back