US drone captures Muslims gettin' jiggy with a sheep.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfeagins

Reaction score
Habeeb said: "ewe are so sexy in that little wool outfit my little darling." as he continued to do his thang....

I think I just threw up a little ...... What a perfect time for a patriot missile strike! I'm sure the sheep would've thanked us!

funny funny crying funny, is this real

The appropriate term is "sheep shagger". Kind of funny to see the other two fucking with him. I can almost hear the guy that was hovering saying "sloppy seconds Akmahd, you got sloppy seconds" every time akmahd gets close to finishing up.

What is it, When Muslims Men die they get 72 Virgin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Sheep?:confused2:

That video is a Fucking Rude Awakening and they do Camels too..... Sick Bastards dress their women in tents so they can do animals.? The animals probably smell better.

funny funny crying funny, is this real

The jury is still out on whether or not this video is real. I can't tell, but it sure does fit the stereotype I have in my head for those Towelheads over there.

Holy shit thats funny right there. Isn't a baby goat called a kid? So what's that make them?

It all appears to be consensual sex amongst adults, and the female appears to be of legal age (in this case, 2 yrs). So what's the problem:ummm:

Unless in fact the sheep was a male. Now THAT would be downright sick!
Cheers!

I saw one of those on youtube where the crew from an Apache watched a bunch of towelheads fucking a couple of sheep and blew them all up with a sidewinder...fuck yeah ! :punk:

Latest posts

Back