VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a vid of My 2006 Lingenfelter GTO racing a 02 ZX6R from a 50mph roll. the gto has 2 ppl in it and took the bike by a little over a car.

another vid ridding in the Goat 15-120mph.

Sounds like a S/C to me... Cool!:thumbs up:

I'm ordering the 2009 G8 GT which from all the info I've read and forums I belong to is supposed to be pretty awesome for the money! I'm looking to just do a CAI, exhaust, and tune. It'll never take any street bikes but it'll be fun. I'm looking to use it for road racing more than drags.

well if you get one with the black Spoke-like wheels and would like to trade for 18 in GTO wheels let me know!!!

well if you get one with the black Spoke-like wheels and would like to trade for 18 in GTO wheels let me know!!!

Those wheels aren't a choice unfortunately! :bang head:

I plan to get the 19" summer tire wheel combo. I will have to get some steel wheels for her and mount up some Blizzaks for the winter...:thumbs up:

I can't wait to get her... Black with black interior and black tinted windows is what I'm thinking about...

Nice color! I was thinking about the copper but it's for 2008 only.

Attachments

• SV1000S clay road 11-3-05 #2.jpg
    SV1000S clay road 11-3-05 #2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 26

Attachments

• KJSMAX_4.jpg
    KJSMAX_4.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 26
  • KJSMAX_5.jpg
    KJSMAX_5.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 32
  • KJSMAX_6.jpg