VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: ;)

Good shot of Morely's breather attached to the oil fill.

It's a Marks exhaust on Marks bike!!!:confused2:

Great sounding pipes Mark... you may have swayed me over as i was planning to install the HMF's. I notice too that you have the Racetech front end... were your forks painted that colour or is that what came with the RaceTech install package?

Mark's exhaust. Don't laugh too hard...it's my first video. lol

Yes, when revving it...it really does bark like that. I love it!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=S8TapWDYdSw

Mark

Sounds good!

Great sounding pipes Mark... you may have swayed me over as i was planning to install the HMF's. I notice too that you have the Racetech front end... were your forks painted that colour or is that what came with the RaceTech install package?

Paint? They look like the stock aluminum to me... Race-Tech doesn't paint forks.

Thanks!

They are 14 inch with 2 1/4 inch turn down tips. Stock cans are 12 inch but Mark will make up to 18 inches in length. He does different colors of carbon fiber too.

Mark

Thanks!

They are 14 inch with 2 1/4 inch turn down tips. Stock cans are 12 inch but Mark will make up to 18 inches in length. He does different colors of carbon fiber too.

Mark

Can I get a DVD and try it on my 5.1 Dolby digital system? :whistlin::clapping:

Does sound good. Inside always is stupid loud. I always start mine outside because it's deafening(sp?):thumbs up:

Yeah, I could burn it for you. It sounds sick on my system. :)

Yeah, reason I didn't do it outside because neighbors are kind of nosey.

Mark

Hopefully the guy holding the camera wore earplugs and a headset.

Have you seen the 499 hp hayabusa? This guy is beyond nuts!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Aml0B4gzKbI

I did wear earplugs, but, no headset. A kevlar suit would have been nice, since the first 7 rows all hand the hair burn off our arms and legs ;)

Ghost is one crazy SOB in most of his videos! Awesome!!!

:cheers:

Neil

There is one that goes to Norwalk Ohio that runs 300mph in the 1/4 mile.The jet engine on it is big enough to stand up in. F14 engine.

Last edited:
Back