Vmax Mod Monkey Therapy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RagingMain

Reaction score
Signs that you need therapy with your Yamaha Vmax problem.

These were all sent by users who have undergone therapy at some point. Unfortunately, they are all beyond cure. Consider these warning signs and see a therapist as soon as possible if you exhibit more than 3 of these signs:
  • After getting off of your Vmax you can't take more than ten steps before looking back to make sure it's still there.
  • The racket it makes when it's started in the morning sounds sweeter than the opening chords of Beethoven's 9th.
  • You honestly think no perfume smells as good as race fuel
  • Your spousal unit begins to wonder why you're suddenly volunteering to run all the errands.
  • You record fuel consumption, mileage, oil changes, and other significant events in the life of your Vmax with such care and accuracy that the most picky NASA scientist would conclude you're overdoing it.
  • Three different neighbors have called the police after they've seen you just sitting on your Vmax - at 1:00 o'clock in the morning.
  • You pull up to a stop light next to another bike and life as you know it will end if you don't drop it and render it a speck in your rearview mirror.
  • You hear the word "bible" and immediately think "owner's manual."
  • You find yourself looking at maps to see if there isn't some way to ride to Europe instead of flying.
  • Every Monday morning as you drive up the street, your neighbors are frantically running back to their houses for they think Armageddon has come. You laugh with glee.
  • When driving through a tunnel or long underpass you slightly slow down or pull in the clutch and rev it hard just to hear the motor reverberate off the walls.
  • Your wife dabs sea foam behind her ears when she "wants your attention".
  • You can't eat or sleep when something is wrong with your Baby, I mean Vmax
  • You set the Vmaxforum.net as your home page on your browser so ya never miss a post!
  • With less than 100 miles on a new Vmax you?ve already got it partially disassembled to add an exhaust, Morleys Carb kit, headlight relay, progressive shocks, wider rear tires, braced swing arm?
  • Sports cars no longer interest you because they are too slow
  • You put the exhaust right beside the snobs who are on their phone in the convertible next to you and rev it over and over again.
  • You enjoy setting off more than two car alarms when you start your Vmax up in a parking lot. In fact you find parking structures just to drive around in to set off car alarms.
  • You sit on the john and read a whole issue of VBoost.

LMAO...alarms,there is NO SAFETY FROM ME!!!!!(insert evil laugh :angry flame devil: here) Yup I think I might have a problem. The first step is admitting it though right?

I did it !!!
I just set this site as my home page,
I`m a sick man but, I don`t lick my air filter ...yet......
Bwahhhh ahahahahahahah.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
I`m sorry Mark but that was too funny.
<<Dave>>:eusa_dance:

I enjoy setting car alarms off by revving the gas at stoplights. So far my best was three went off at once with one blip of the gas. That's just with the holeshot slip-ons, the front system is stock.

I get all annoyed when something is wrong with any of my toys. So far no issues with the Max, when I killed the rear suspension in my RX-Warrior last winter I was all fussy until I got it fixed.....stupid W-arm pivot.....
Except my quad, but that's because I paid $300 for it and it is by any definition a "beater". I've long given up on making that perfect. I'm happy if it starts when I want to use it.

Mine doesn't make a clattery racket when it starts....you all running 90w gear oil or something? Everyone said the Magna's did this also, but mine was quiet as church idling.

Sports cars don't interest me. You'd have to spend at least 100k on an exotic sports car to even come close to the Max, or put tens of thousands into a stocker. A used Max can be obtained for $5k in nice shape. It's the cheapest way to satisfy that urge to haul ass!

The revving next to people on cell phones is a good idea, have to try that. Though if you randomly rev for no reason at a stop light, you run the risk of being confused with a H-D, since they do that all the time to get people to look at their uniquely mass produced bike.

I did it !!!
I just set this site as my home page,
I`m a sick man but, I don`t lick my air filter ...yet......
Bwahhhh ahahahahahahah.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
I`m sorry Mark but that was too funny.
<<Dave>>:eusa_dance:

Ha, no worries. I'm just trying to get the wife jealous so she will molest me. :wkwk:

I enjoy setting car alarms off by revving the gas at stoplights. So far my best was three went off at once with one blip of the gas. That's just with the holeshot slip-ons, the front system is stock.

It's the cheapest way to satisfy that urge to haul ass!

The revving next to people on cell phones is a good idea, have to try that. Though if you randomly rev for no reason at a stop light, you run the risk of being confused with a H-D, since they do that all the time to get people to look at their uniquely mass produced bike.

Thy H-D brothers look down when I pull up at the same stop light. While they sit there on vibrators, revving it up to stop the vibrations. Light changes he takes off, I have to wait or I leave him.

Is the idea to score as much as you can?
I don't record anything, don't try and ride to Europe, and we don't have seafoam here so that one isn't fair. :biglaugh:

Back