Vmax Movie that wont dissapoint. Check it out fellas

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to fill it with proper coolant(running water until I got all the leaks and stuff handled so I wasnt wasting water wetter) and a rear tire...this ones finally getting bald enough that I WONT ride on it and thats sayin somthing.

After that im putting my camera mounts back on the bike and Im ganna have to get a good video of some canyon carving!

I've got 2 months left in Cali then it's off to Texas for me. We need to ride again!! Last time was a great time. Great vid, bike looks, sounds and runs great....you may even be able to keep up with me. lol:biglaugh:

Drop me a line. I'm always up for some canyon carvin'.

D

After the last attempts to video my bike were so crappy,you guys deserved a PROPER video so here it is. My buddy is a good editer so he helped me out with it.

Someone let me know when Youtube pulls my audio off of it...that will likely happen soon,they emailed me about it matching 3rd party audio files like 4 seconds after i posted the video:biglaugh:

ENJOY!

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WwoQKXU4rek" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow !!Your bike is a beast and sounds amazing.I like it.What kind of pipes did you put on her?.

Wow !!Your bike is a beast and sounds amazing.I like it.What kind of pipes did you put on her?.

That's an old Hindle system,cerami-chromed and a 6in Yoshimura can on it.

Darren! I'm runnin coolant and got my insurance set up again. I just need a tire and were set to shred! Right mow even downshifting results in a pretty mean fishtail so I'm not ready for any twisties. My budget hasn't allowed the tire yet though.

damn fine vid buddy... good job on the bike. i love the tach. thats a great mod. keep safe.

peace,
evan....

Latest posts

Back