VMAXFORUM.net / member meet up?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
i was just curious if vmaxforum.net had an annual event/ride/meet? i havent heard anyone mention one.

the northeast folks made their own. we got together half a dozen times last year.

The main problem with having a meet for any organization is the fact that the membership is so widespread. A regional meet, similar to the Brownie Run, is the best way to get folks together in your area.

I know we're trying to do a pittsburgh run this year. devin (44 magnum) and I were talking about it as its 1/2 way between us.

Did somebody say Pittsburgh?? I'm close enough that I could meet up with you guys if you come out. :biglaugh:

indeed. forgot u lived out that way mike. we're still thinking on dates. its going to be about 600 miles for me i think so i'd prefer the weather to be nice. maybe have 2 dates in mind and one being a rain date. probably will take a firday/monday off. ride out to utica, ny on thursday, then be in pitts on friday. hang out friday night and saturday night, get back to utica sometime sunday then back in boston on monday.

kratz is in the same area. i don't think we need to be 'in the city' necessarily and would definitly not mind being on the outskirts. will have to start looking into hotels and the like. my thoughts would be late april, early may, late july, or august.

That's not true. The pizza run, http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=9261 , was conceived of and organized on this forum.

yes it was. not sure how it started. i think that i mentioned fatbags!

well cant wait for another get together, think i'l ride V2 and not go out and buy another one just to meet up with you guys hahahah

well cant wait for another get together, think i'l ride V2 and not go out and buy another one just to meet up with you guys hahahah

we could meet up in syracuse? i'm gonna have to start a new thread for this soon.

When you figure out the dates G, let me know and i can put together the accomodations and figure out a nice ride for everyone. Or another option is meet up the weekend of "thunder in the valley"? I know it's tough to get rooms in Johnstown, but we can definately get rooms half hour away and just ride back and forth. Something to think about

we could meet up in syracuse? i'm gonna have to start a new thread for this soon.
:punk::punk: this is how it all starts ey? what the magic word here, if canton was fatbags then Pitts is:ummm: anyone anyone....

:punk::punk: this is how it all starts ey? what the magic word here, if canton was fatbags then Pitts is:ummm: anyone anyone....

Primanti's? everyone seems to love it , and it's one place pittsburgh is known for...personally i'm not a big fan.

When you figure out the dates G, let me know and i can put together the accomodations and figure out a nice ride for everyone. Or another option is meet up the weekend of "thunder in the valley"? I know it's tough to get rooms in Johnstown, but we can definately get rooms half hour away and just ride back and forth. Something to think about

Thats the weekend of 6/24 - 6/27. might be a tough weekend for me, weddings and such. we'll see tho. late june/early july might be tough.

i definitely didn't mean to throw this on your lap with setting stuff up so any help woudl be great, just happened to be half way ish.

i dunno man. the greater eastern run? if we got INDY to BOSTON to MONTREAL thats pretty good sized representation eh?

Primanti's? everyone seems to love it , and it's one place pittsburgh is known for...personally i'm not a big fan.

so whats a Primanti's?

Thats the weekend of 6/24 - 6/27. might be a tough weekend for me, weddings and such. we'll see tho. late june/early july might be tough.

i definitely didn't mean to throw this on your lap with setting stuff up so any help woudl be great, just happened to be half way ish.

i dunno man. the greater eastern run? if we got INDY to BOSTON to MONTREAL thats pretty good sized representation eh?

ya for sure man, be hard to beat the 18 so guys we had last year but worth a try. It could be the IBM ride hahahah or MIB ya thats it MIB(Men in Black)

No i would be happy to put it together, just get me the dates when you figure it out.

A Syracuse or Rochester run would be doable for me.....

I would LOVE to get to Primanti's in Pittsburgh.......but that's probably not gonna happen this year.....

DUDE! I'm tempted to drive out there just for that! :eusa_dance:

Not been but I've seen it on TV and if I've seen it on TV then I want to go. :biglaugh:

http://images.google.com/images?sou...esult_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CC0QsAQwAw

http://www.primantibrothers.com/

Chris

Ehhh. I'm with Bill on Primanti's. Waaaay overated.
Fatheads is one of the best in the Burgh for burgers and sandwiches IMO.
http://fatheads.com/

I prefer to stay away from town to eat or ride though.

Back