VMOA Elections

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vmaxjim

Reaction score
Hi folks!
We are getting ready to have our elections and are in need of a few folks to help us move forward:
THe following positions need volunteers:
President
Vice President
Treasurer
Vendor Liason
Recording Secretary

Jim Rodgers has thrown his hat in for Pres., Rick Framby is running for Vendor Liason. VP & Tres & Sec are still open. New members/old members...all are welcome, we can sure use your help! Thanks,
Jim Mayes
Mid Atlantic Regional Director
VMOA Store Mgr

So . . let me get this straight. Only one person is running for President? And no one wants to be the VP, Tres, or Sec?

What is wrong with this picture?

Typical of all clubs that I've ever been a part of, everyone's quick to bitch but nobody wants to help......

:Flush000:
jerkit.gif
Looser.gif
th_flipthebird.gif
th_laugh2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a play off his sentence... A joke in other words...

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

Short memory. . .? they through me out. . . remember?

Nobody,

It will be a completely new administration in the VMOA. The ones who threw you out are no longer in a position of authority to keep you out, are they? What I'm trying to say is, why couldn't you re-join the VMOA and help the club get back on track? My impression is that you had issues with the administration of the VMOA, not the club itself. You obviously have a lot of passion on this matter that could be very helpful and constructive.

Cheers,

Blaine

No! Jim is VP now and will be President.

All I can do is try. To me life is too short! I want to do positive things and have fun doing them! Enjoy life, smile, and ride my vmax.

Jim Mayes
Mid Atlantic Regional Director
VMOA Store Mgr

No! Jim is VP now and will be President.

No really. . . :ummm: who would of thought?
Not much of an election when only one person runs.

Man, that's for sure!! Doesn't appear to be anyone else interested.

Wait a minute....Bob, you seem pretty involved in this....get yourself reinstated and pitch yer helmet in the ring!

I think time is an issue for a lot of people. I thought about joining in on the election but like I said its just a time thing for me. I have never had a problem with the VMOA or any one in it. I have met a lot of good people from there. Its like any club or forum there are some negative people any where you go life is to short to be negative all the time in my book.

You have cried for change in the VMOA... cried about how you were done wrong... cried about the injustice occurring in the club as it was being run...

Now an opportunity for change and what... You are still going to be the negative personality that you always have been? :ummm: Offer some constructive help to the VMOA or just goddamned walk away once and for all. Maybe, just maybe the damn club will evolve and move on, maybe it won't. Whatever... at least there are some people interested in seeing an attempt being made.

Getting thrown out of somewhere is something I think you're likely familiar with. Hopefully sooner or later you will get your self thrown out of here too. I don't know why you haven't yet. Someone must like you a bit I guess.

Change is good! Hope the parties who get involved have a good time and are successful.

I won't fault anyone for their criticisms of the VMOA as I've had a few myself.
Complaints are a good way to help a club evolve and become better.

Look what customer complaints did to the domestic automobile industry. Companies like GM were resting on its laurels and relying on loyalty to keep them on top. Because of customer complaints and lower sales, GM had to re-vamp its ways or go broke. I think the VMOA can make a come-back just like the domestic auto industry.

Good luck in the elections.

Blaine

Latest posts

Back