Want to buy a grab bar (Brazilian)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurelli

Reaction score
Hi, I'm from Brazil and I own a '93 Vmax with the original yamaha Sissy bar. But now I want to put the original grab bar. Does anyone have one of these to sell and can ship it to Brazil? Please PM me.

Thanks,
Rafael Laurelli.

i would see what sean morley wants for one. you also may try looking for a virago grab bar that sits a bit higher than the stock grab bar but its just 4 bolts on and off.

Hi, I'm from Brazil and I own a '93 Vmax with the original yamaha Sissy bar. But now I want to put the original grab bar. Does anyone have one of these to sell and can ship it to Brazil? Please PM me.

Thanks,
Rafael Laurelli.

I've pulled the one of my '07. It's in mint shape. I'm going to box it up this weekend and get it weighed.

I'm asking $90 for it +shipping (reflector included)

Its the one in the picture.

Attachments

• Sdc10279.jpg
    Sdc10279.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 27
  • vm5.jpg
    vm5.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 34
Hi guys! Thank you for attention. I've already looked on ebay, but no one. About the virago grab bar, I don't like the way it looks, but thank you for this tip!
My Max have the original finish (microfinish), so I'm looking for a grab bar with the original microfinish.

Tks,
Rafael.

Don't forget that your original sissy bar is worth quite a bit as well, Yamaha no longer makes them, and when they were they were asking over $400 for a new one, and used ones were selling on ebay for anywhere from $200-$300

Grab Bar Brazilian? AM I missing something ? Do some have nasty little curly hairs on them and some not?

sorry, couldn't resist.

Latest posts

Back