Way to go girlie!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have turn signals from a 85 your welcome to them

Kingman, I have a bunch of signal parts and can fix it up easily...but thanks for the nice offer.

Guess it's time to say "Thank you Girlie!!"

The adjuster came today, went over the bike, I had all the part numbers and prices for him and in the end I got $1259.....I'm fine with that. Hard to come up with a price for the Hindle but I said probly cost about $500 for another can so that's what he went with.

And they're giving me $50/hour for my time in fixing it, think he figured 5 hours.

hey did he check the leaking seal around swing arm...wassnt that fault of bike falling over also.......

Nobody has a hindle can for ya? is this the one?

Attachments

• 2012-03-04_10-50-18_506.jpg
    2012-03-04_10-50-18_506.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 15
Gotta hate it when that happens. Like posted earlier, glad she stuck round and didn't run off

That sux man.

dam good stuff man.....maybe a marks muffler on her eh......

I thought of that Rov, a 4 - 1 black Mark's but I'm gonna go with one of them new 12" BRC cans in polished aluminum, heard they really compliment the ol' 'Hindle Big Pipe.' :biglaugh:

hey did he check the leaking seal around swing arm...wassnt that fault of bike falling over also.......

I wanted to but it's not leaking now....he was pretty co-operative but don't think I could talk him into paying for somethin' that was broke....but fixed itself! :rofl_200:

Gotta hate it when that happens. Like posted earlier, glad she stuck round and didn't run off

That sux man.

Yeah, I'm glad too. It's all gonna work out in the end tho...should pocket a cool grand out of the whole deal and that removes a lot of the sting! :biglaugh:

Oh, I forgot to mention that the price for that brake lever just went up to $600 due to market conditions. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Oh, I forgot to mention that the price for that brake lever just went up to $600 due to market conditions. ;)

No problem Dave....I'll get it right out! :punk:

Oh...forgot to mention, tightly rolled up and stuffed into the ball at the end of that brake lever was a small piece of paper....turns out to be the missing winning ticket to the last powerball drawing, and is worth $345 MILLION!! :surprise:

So I'm including an extra $50 million for ya....to help cover shipping and all!! That OK? :ummm:

Oh...forgot to mention, tightly rolled up and stuffed into the ball at the end of that brake lever was a small piece of paper....turns out to be the missing winning ticket to the last powerball drawing, and is worth $345 MILLION!! :surprise:

So I'm including an extra $50 million for ya....to help cover shipping and all!! That OK? :ummm:

Damn NICE GUY award right there !!

Yes it does....just a touch shorter, is all.

Wait till you see the 'new & improved'...BRC modified, Hindle/Holeshot 12" can!!

It is destined to be the envy of the neighborhood....or a miserable failure, not sure which, just yet. :rofl_200:

Its gonna wake the neighborhood , short = LOUD

Sweet! I'll just go ahead and quit my job today.

Back