Well crap... There goes my mod money...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
My wife is pregnant...

I thought it would take a little longer to happen but we WERE trying so it's not a surprise. It basically happened in less than a month from when we started "trying"... I guess all that practice paid off... :punk:

A little history... We are both 35. I'm less than a month from being 36. We got married November 7th. of 2009. It's both of ours first marriage and first child. Should be a trip... I am a toy boy... I like my big boy toys but I've already switched that to looking at baby stuff...

It does make me feel a bit manly... lol :eusa_dance:

Hey Chris...Good on ya, man!!

It's the practice, man....it's all that practice!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

The 'Dad Job'....the most important one on the planet and I'm betting you'll be good at it! :clapping:

Congrats..Father of 3 here...Best job on the planet:thumbs up:

i still think its funny u have kids my age. old fart.

(that is meant to be an insult to chris and no one else!)

I'm looking forward to it. I hope my life changes for the better. Watching all these damn Discovery channel shows makes me worry though... Ugh... Like this AM on the treadmill I'm watching this show on a 16 year old girl that quite literally looks and acts like a 2 year old.

I have to stop watching these things... lol

Chris

i still think its funny u have kids my age. old fart.

(that is meant to be an insult to chris and no one else!)

Already told ya once, I have ass hairs older than you
Gotta do better than that Cupcake to insult me:biglaugh:
We can settle this on the Parkway, Might even give you a head start.

Hijack over

Congrats Chris! You get to relive those childhood memorize, this time trough the eyes of your child.

Mike

Chris congrats,Im a father of 4, Maybe you will have Twins or Triplets even!!!! LOL JIM

Yeah thats what i said 19yrs ago LOL, It is life changing but in a positive way. Now you well see how much faster time goes, seem like yesterday i was changing diapers. JIM

Congrats Chris!

You'll find your in no way prepared for the experience but will enjoy ALMOST every miinute of it.

Just remember, and I say this based on your comment about the 16 yo that acted 2 yo.....

"Keeping kids fed and watered isn't raising them"

Congrats Chris!

You'll find your in no way prepared for the experience but will enjoy ALMOST every miinute of it.

Just remember, and I say this based on your comment about the 16 yo that acted 2 yo.....

"Keeping kids fed and watered isn't raising them"

No this 16 year old looks and acts like a 2 year old. Size and everything!!!!

I am not one to feed and water. My kids will know who's boss and understand what's right and wrong. No wearing hats into buildings and all the other nice things people don't teach anymore.

Chris

Congrats dude.... I too am 36 and my wife is 30. We just went about an hour ago to do the first ultrasound and it was a pretty awesome experience. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. She's due early September

congrats and best of luck. man you guys waited a while didnt ya? i'm 43 and my son just turned 20 last dec. it's definitely quite an experience to see your first child born and cut the cord!

later odieoh24

Back