Well crap... There goes my mod money...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, enjoy EVERY minute, the time will pass like you cant imagine.Im 45 with a 22 year old, and I sware I was just in his kindergarten class reading stories.and no matter how old they get or how well you raise them, you always worry for them.
Best wishes to you and yours!

(my "boy"and his toys)

Attachments

• erick & truck 1.jpg
    erick & truck 1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 23
  • ericks toys.jpg
    ericks toys.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 23
Congrats, & enjoy them while they're young, because some day they will turn into TEENAGERS .:bang head::bang head::bang head:

Don't say I didn't warn you...:rofl_200:

Way to work Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As a father of 3 I know that the time passes waaaaaaaaaaay too fast as they grow up!!! A piece of advice, pictures and lots of them.

Congratulations! I actually had planned on buying a new bike and ended up buying the vmax because I found out my wife was pregnant and decided against a loan. So the original down payment became the new budget. We have a 17 month old and my wife is due in two weeks with our second girl. Its amazing watching them grow I'm really looking forward to having another little one brighten my life. They do change your life but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Way to slide one past the goalie!!!!!! Prepared to be tired, and the first few weeks will be VERY tiring, but when the little guy or girl smiles, it really is fun. I can't wait till we can play catch, go riding, and eventually have a beer together.....

Congrats Chris!!!!

Good for you, and your wife.

Soooo...when ya parting out your bike for formula?:biglaugh:
First dibbs on the cool stuff.:rofl_200:

Congrats Chris im sure you guys will make excellent parents and enjoy every minute of it .
Selling the Max and the suzuki to make way for cot and a stroller and flogging off that American assembled Holden to make way for a stationwagon wont be all bad . Even trading ya bike gloves for gardening gloves .......... Congrats all the same .

Congrats man!!I had my first kid a little girl 5 years ago She is awesome!!!!!Good luck dude!!

Chris, we are almost the same age, I am a little bit older than you not by much. I have two kids , one is a step son but have always called him my own. The other is a little girl, when she was born an old man told me something that I want to pass on to you. He said " For the first 6 months or less you will really could care less to have them or not to have them. But after that you will kill for them!" I will tell you as many fathers on here will tell you the same.... Enjoy the great times while they are young they will grow fast. Also remember all the litttle brats in the world and what the parents did to make them that way. You and your wife are the creater of the child before and after birth...

Scooter

Congrats Chris im sure you guys will make excellent parents and enjoy every minute of it .
Selling the Max and the suzuki to make way for cot and a stroller and flogging off that American assembled Holden to make way for a stationwagon wont be all bad . Even trading ya bike gloves for gardening gloves .......... Congrats all the same .

NOPE! Made in AU my friend... Shipped over from there. :eusa_dance:

Thanks all!

NO the bikes aren't for sale. Thankfully they are paid for so only insurance to muck with now.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris, Congrats. Buy a video camera. They grow so fast. I'm 47 and have a 7 yr girl and 2 yr old son. Son was born 3 months early. In hospital for the first 4.5 months. He weighed 700 grams. His hand was the size of my pinkie nail. Now he is running everywhere. Learns new stuff everyday. I wouldnt go thru the ups and downs of this one again for a million bucks but wouldnt trade it for anything. It does change your priorities.

Jim

Chris, Congrats. Buy a video camera. They grow so fast. I'm 47 and have a 7 yr girl and 2 yr old son. Son was born 3 months early. In hospital for the first 4.5 months. He weighed 700 grams. His hand was the size of my pinkie nail. Now he is running everywhere. Learns new stuff everyday. I wouldnt go thru the ups and downs of this one again for a million bucks but wouldnt trade it for anything. It does change your priorities.

Jim

Already there! I bought a Sony camera in St. Thomas (no tax baby) and it takes 1080P stills and 720P video with stereo. It actually does pretty well.

Should suffice for now anyway.

We had our first Dr. appointment today so I took a few photo's. I thought it would be cool to take some from the beginning.

Chris

Latest posts

Back