Well, the Max is gone tomorrow

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the Brock Alien Head or a Boz Brothers Boz1 for pipes. I'm waiting on Brocks as I don't want to burn my wife's feet while she rides with it, so I'm waiting for some comments about that.

There are no rear turns, it's integrated into the brake light.

Yeah my SV has integrated turns too.

I have heard and like the Brock.

Remember they get louder over time... My Micron's are down right rude sounding... lol

Hey, can I have your 3FT long Yosh can I want to use it for a potatoe gun:confused2:

To bad its heavy it would make an awesome snorkel

Well I'd been having some ride-ability issues with the bike, and it was a junk tune in the PCII that the shop can no longer tune. Put the stock tune back on the bike (took off PC) and she's running much better. Put down 156/96, so I can't wait to see what she does with a PCIII and a tune.

BusaCC3.jpg

BusaCC2.jpg

BusaCC1.jpg

Ordering a Shinko for the back, lowering links, and a strap to go get some E/T's at the track.

LOOKS COOL ! MAN I'D LOVE TO RUN THE COPS ON THAT ! PLUS I TEND TO GO FASTER WHEN ITS NOT MY BIKE ! :rofl_200:

4chan410.jpg

Just kidding CR.......I have been wanting to use this one on you for awhile now :rofl_200:

Put down 156/96, so I can't wait to see what she does with a PCIII and a tune.

Ordering a Shinko for the back, lowering links, and a strap to go get some E/T's at the track.

I got my PCIII from motomummy.com. They've got a good rep from the sport bike guys, and I had it quickly. $265, IIRC.

I'm still running the stock Dunlop Qualifiers, but I've been reading the Busa guys squirting about Michelin PP2CTs. Like 7,500 hard miles on a set. :clapping:

FWIW. That's still a sweet looking bike. Oh, and I'd go ahead and burn the wife's foot off for that Brock's sound. :biglaugh:

Stretch out that B-King and go hunting man! :D

I hope after it's said and done N/A I'm around 163-165 and Spray I'm around 215.

LET ME NO WHEN YOU GET THE SPRAY , I'D LOVE TO BLOW PAST A COP BOUNCING IT OFF THE REV-LIMITER IN 6TH GEAR ! :rofl_200: IF IT WAS MINE I'D LET YOU DO IT !

Its a BoooooooSa thats for sure! I love em cause they are fast and arent frame flexxing wobblers.:clapping:

But dont park it at a bike meet here in Nashville or you will be with about 50 others trying to figure out whos is whos...:ummm:

The Booosas kinda remind me of the ME2 Mustang GT's

Ohh you have a Booosa ME2:rofl_200:

Well I got it lowered, so far I like it. I think in order to ride two up though I'll need a straight link and a stiffer rear spring, but my wife will be getting a bike of her own in the spring.
My wife and our 8 month old
lowered3.jpg

The other woman
lowered2.jpg

lowered4.jpg

lowered5.jpg

lowered1.jpg

I love the ride of the Busa and the power but man, you gotta lose those mirrors! I'd still ride with you even though you a missing two scoops. PATMAX

I had my chance and passed it up.... that thing can haul ass though... 4Warned got a few miles on it and said it was scary fast, and the power was amazing. A little twist of the throttle and that rear tire goes up in smoke.... even at 55mph..... Me likey!!!!!

It's getting a Brock's Alien Head or a Murray Sidewinder depending on the route I go and how soon I can get a Rocket III for a second bike.

PATMAX - I like the looke w/out mirrors but I'm so sick of having to turn my head around to see who's behind me, they'll stay. Plus Iowa law says I have to have 'em, and I don't need more reasons to get pulled over.

They had some bad ass boooosas here in Nashville last weekend! I was really impressed with the new 08 Boosas running 121 in the 1/8.
The baddest was a turbo making so much HP is literally jerked the whole bike off the ground at half track when they the turbo boost got up!!!
I hate mirrors and hate turning my head, but I hate mirrors more, so I went out to the local auto parts store and bought some blind spot stick ons for 2.00 and stuck em on my clutch and master cylinder. I am legal I have mirrors and the law doesnt state how much of a view you have to see... FTP!!

Back