What a Crowd!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*big bro-hug for everyone*

As pretty much anyone here will tell you, VMF is a diamond in the rough among internet communities. I've been on a lot of forums and this is far and away the most helpful and friendliest place.

There's forums where nobody on it has any idea what they're talking about, there's no "guru's" like Sean around, so the first time you post with an even quasi-technical question you don't get a single response, or maybe one person taking a wild guess. There's forums where every thread eventually turns into an imaginary pissing contest over some trivial detail, and there's forums where the "established" members have a major superiority complex over new ones....very snotty.

None of that here. Just going around reading stickies is a treasure trove of info.

Seriously....the info on this site would easily fill an "unofficial" service manual for the Vmax....all the tips and tricks, picture tutorials, ect, that Yamaha "forgot" in theirs.

I've witness lots of that on other forums......not here though!!

One thing I have been curious about, does being a senior, junior or regular member have to do with number of posts or length of time as a forum member?

Here lately, I've been trying to jump in and help the new members with some of their mod questions. I feel it's the best way to try and give back for all the great advice and help I was given. That way the long timers may not have to answer "best oil" questions quite as often.

One thing I have been curious about, does being a senior, junior or regular member have to do with number of posts or length of time as a forum member?

Here lately, I've been trying to jump in and help the new members with some of their mod questions. I feel it's the best way to try and give back for all the great advice and help I was given. That way the long timers may not have to answer "best oil" questions quite as often.

i believe its number of posts.

as a forum supporter you can change that name to be whatever you'd like.

i believe 100 posts is difference between jr and senior

"...may not have to answer "best oil" questions... ."

I prefer canola oil, but if you're in the Deep South, Paula Dean will tell you, "Crisco!" At least until you develop type 2 diabetes. My apologies to those of you so-afflicted. Genetics plays a part in that.
thumbnail.aspx

Of course you will find a wise guy or two around here also............:biglaugh:...............Tom.

The bike you ride says alot about your personnality...most kids like the sport-rockets , middle agers like the cruisers and HD's , older crowd goes for the dual-sports and baggers . The VMax crowd is a little of everything but with a reserved ' meanstreak '...that only appears when the V boost kicks in...:biglaugh:

Back