What did you do to your Vmax today?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought it Saturday I think it was a repo. From the outside I know it has Progressive suspension and a supertrapp exhaust. I think I am going to go back to stock with the suspension I feel like i'm sitting on the ground. I love the sound.

Stock SUCKS!

Just get some taller Progressives for the rear.

13" is stock. I have 11.5's on mine and love it.

Chris

I am going to try it the way it is first . My problem is my normal ride is like a house on two wheels , and thanks for the welcome to the board

ordered exactrep's new single seat/fender conversion and set up a time with my painter.

I should have just bought the new Vmax. I'm over half way there now. :)

Just bought it Saturday I think it was a repo. From the outside I know it has Progressive suspension and a supertrapp exhaust. I think I am going to go back to stock with the suspension I feel like i'm sitting on the ground. I love the sound.

Contact me if you wanna swap shocks, I have progressives in stock height.
I might want to swap for a shorter set........

I just bought a new pair of progressive 11.5" today and ordered front springs and new tail lights. It might be 15 degrees and snow on the ground, but the garage is warm.I can't ride but I can play.

Swingarm inserts (tnuing fork) from Python and a polished brake stay. Never ends....

Received my spiked upper shock mounts from Cycle one off today...fast delivery
They look good,..weather is gettin warmer ,..may be able to put them on this weekend.
AND,..I thought you guys were just blowin smoke about this "sea foam",..well....I was in the auto shop store the other day ,..and decided to ask.
waited to see the strange looks and snickers,..but the guy looked to his right an said " this stuff?",.."we got it in a few months back ,..boat motor guys like it alot".
SO,..there is such a thing,..bought it ,..waiting to use it on my Fazer come spring ,..didn't ride it much last year ,..to costly to insure 1 bike let alone 2.

I rode it. :eusa_dance:

I was going to put my new pads on but swept the garage out instead. What the hell is the matter with me?

I pulled it out of the basement and warmed it up, shut it off, put it away again.

That's it.................but it was nice to hear it run anyway. :sad2:

I do this all the time-sorry, forgot the pic!!

Looks good Dan-o!

This morning I finally put my new pads on. I was lazy and didn't want to let cold air into the garage so had to make like a thin man and work in limited space. Next, putting new speedo cover that Dan-o painted for me.

Philthy, got your pilot jet this week but still waiting on rubber pieces.

Dropped on a little over $100 in chrome fasteners. Some folks don't care for the chrome against the black engine but I dig it. Shame is, if you want good chrome (not that paint-thin BS they sell online) you've really gotta pay for it.

I figure by the time I'm done I'm probably looking at $400 in bolts and acorn nuts. Yich.

Woke up at 3am, one of them wide awake wake ups. So being nothing to do at 30am, I removed, padded, then boxed up my Supertrapps so I can get them in the mail as quick as I can to whomever buys them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back