What did you get for Christmas??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recently I bought the iPhone 5, billet parts from COO, and some custom parts from Sean.
Since my AR15 plan is now too expensive I'll probably get my 30.06 a new 3x9, and maybe another .45 since I'm stocked up with .45 rounds for my Spingfield 1911.
But to echo Prez's comment, I get "gifts" all year long. Being single has it's perks at times!:eusa_dance:

CenterPoint has a total feature 4-16 at Wally World. I have 3 and Love Em. 1st review is one on a 30-06.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/CenterPoint-Illuminated-4-16x40mm-Scope/17173797
Glock 30, 36 are nice 45's

I was on my way to sears tonight when I got called home on an emergency, I was going to get the same thing. I was wondering though, my father-in-law has a reducer on his, so you can run both size drives. Do you think the adapter changes the torque read out???

I'm replying on my new Dell laptop I got for Christmas and the stupid touch pad / mouse pad is taking some getting used to...lol

I got a new saddleback leather wallet. I also picked up an AR15 in 5.56 the day after Obama's speech in Ct. Wife even agreed now was the time to get it.

Got the 55 watt hid headlight from ddm, still en-route from China. Nice lithium 18 volt Makita cordless impact and drill too. Mossberg 500 combo (after a 3 week "delay" from the feds.....fuck dicks sporting goods). One year Pandora one gift card for ad-free music, Sam kinnison and George Carlin channels keep me smiling on the commute to work.

I got a nice dick lock with built-in alarm from my gf -

A dick lock???

Like this one?

semu5e8e.jpg

LMAO - As you ask me Im not single thus I do not have gifts everyday :biglaugh:

I tell all the younger guys that work with me that if they want a sure fire formula to get rich its "don't get married and don't have kids"

I had more disposable $$$$ at 1/3 the income when I was single.

Of course then you'll just be a rich lonely old fuck....

I tell all the younger guys that work with me that if they want a sure fire formula to get rich its "don't get married and don't have kids"

I had more disposable $$$$ at 1/3 the income when I was single.

Of course then you'll just be a rich lonely old fuck....

Kids? Yup, say bye bye to your salary.
Wife? Not mine, at least not yet! :rofl_200:

Am I one of those younger guys?

Kids? Yup, say bye bye to your salary.
Wife? Not mine, at least not yet! :rofl_200:

Am I one of those younger guys?

Right 'O on that. My wife hates to shop and doesn't like spending much money. Kids on the other hand are expensive no matter what!
I love 'em and life would not be the same without, but there's times I fear the phone ringing when its my college age daughter,...I'm sure others can relate.....middle of last week she totaled her car, (got rear ended) she's ok tho' and oh we'll its just more money.....

I dunno about who's younger? I'm only 49, sometimes I feel like 19 and sometimes feel like 69,..... but definitely getting into that age where I'm realizing that I wish I knew then what I know now about basic decision making, mostly having to do with how money gets spent.

Right 'O on that. My wife hates to shop and doesn't like spending much money. Kids on the other hand are expensive no matter what!
I love 'em and life would not be the same without, but there's times I fear the phone ringing when its my college age daughter,...I'm sure others can relate.....middle of last week she totaled her car, (got rear ended) she's ok tho' and oh we'll its just more money.....

I dunno about who's younger? I'm only 49, sometimes I feel like 19 and sometimes feel like 69,..... but definitely getting into that age where I'm realizing that I wish I knew then what I know now about basic decision making, mostly having to do with how money gets spent.
Totaled? Yaicks! Hope shes ok. Totaling the car always sucks here - you will never get what have you invested...

Boy o boy - we all have the same wish here my friend - the pricless knowledge of our past. If I would knew that before! I shall be a diffrent man tho, the diffrent man
I would not like to be :punk:

Well last month I've had mine 28th's so does it means I should call you SIR? :biglaugh:

Bloomers a maglight socks smellgood stuff longjohns and a toreup roof from a windstorm.Got the roof damage early the 21st.I was good to santa clause,But pissed off mother nature!Got kids and grandkids,All ways spend to much!Need a new pair of jeans over draggin my butt all over the roof,Becuase im scard of high places!

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 18
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 16
Back