What do you guys think of these mufflers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max D

Reaction score
I came across these one night when i was just surfing around and thought they looked real different and cool. They come a ton of different size's so i figured i would be able to make something like this work. Just wanted to see your guys thoughts and opinions and if possibly anyone has used them. You can check out all of there stuff at tailgunnerexhaust.com
Stealth_Fighter.jpg

bad-ass. would love them. but not for $1K~!

A little too gatt gunnish for me but I can see where they could look really cool on some bikes.....depends on your theme.

Did they have a sound clip...they'd definitely have to be raspy/nasty.....eh?

Mmmm, yeah, for a grand.....could have a full Mark's system and a deuce and a half left over for the mod monkey! lol

My Bike is done in Strafer ( WW-II) Fighter/Bomber Graphics. Somebody sent me a link but the price scared the C**p out of me. They're cool but not that much. If I were rich it would be different, cause they are Awesome.

With my Max having such low miles on it and it being in such good condition i dont plan to do much with it. (once it gets up there in miles im sure ill be wanting big bore) So i'm gonna make the few things i m gonna do really count interms of looks and performance. i havent come up wih any particular type of theme yet. Any who i think we all agree the price is crazy but its still a little tempting due to the badassness lol yes that is a word now.

I dunno...the whole bit about it rotating makes me think of "spinner" rims, and I think those look retarded. I know how I'd describe it, but I don't think it's really proper for this forum. Somehow I don't picture the spinning thing lasting for long either....exhaust in inevitably dirty(I have to clean the flat ends of my Holeshots every few hundred miles), and all that soot and carbon would jam up the works before too long.

I'd be more interested if they didn't spin and just shot exhaust out of each of six smaller pipes. Saw a Valkyrie once that had all six exhausts come out on one side arranged like a six-shooter...that was pretty cool. Even had a ring on the end to make it look like a revolver.

If you had a military theme bike they would be cool.

Back