what is my bike worth

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slg888

Reaction score
leaving country,not sure what to sell it for,any suggestions? 2006 vmax,18000 miles. all all stock except super trapp slip ons. good condition.

Blue book Value on it is about $9215. If that helps you.
But as with anything, the true value is only as good as you can get someone to pay for it. Plus a brand new one on the Floor is only about $10999.
I would say list it for $8000 and list it as negotiable.

Blue book Value on it is about $9215. If that helps you.
But as with anything, the true value is only as good as you can get someone to pay for it. Plus a brand new one on the Floor is only about $10999.
I would say list it for $8000 and list it as negotiable.

$9200 is what I payed for my '07 off the dealer's floor

Dayum!

Well here in Florida, bikes are more expensive because the market is so much larger down here. So we get reamed nicely before getting wheeled. At least on new bikes.
The dealer I bought mine from here in Central FL, wanted $11,999. I chewed them down a grand, got a free LoJack and Free Shoei, and free first 600 mile service outta the deal.
I was happy with it.:thumbs up:

leaving country,not sure what to sell it for,any suggestions? 2006 vmax,18000 miles. all all stock except super trapp slip ons. good condition.

Not knowing the condition as long as it doesnt have any major scratches / dings. Super Trapps arent worth anything actually may take value off from a stock since its been tampered with. 2.5 yrs old. 18K is above avg for a motorcycle.
If someone offered me 6500.00 I would run with it.

I bought my 99 in 2001 with 6500 on the odemeter in mint condition with Cobra Slip ons rest stock for $5500.00

There are 2 on Ebay.
2006 Model w/1200 miles at 6500.00
2005 Model at 6000.00

http://http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymoto...003QQitemZ130209708379QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Dayum!

Well here in Florida, bikes are more expensive because the market is so much larger down here. So we get reamed nicely before getting wheeled. At least on new bikes.
The dealer I bought mine from here in Central FL, wanted $11,999. I chewed them down a grand, got a free LoJack and Free Shoei, and free first 600 mile service outta the deal.
I was happy with it.:thumbs up:

Original price was $10,999 when it was first put on the floor.

I bought it in December, paid in full with cash. made the offer and they took it. Then again it helps when you know the owners and went to school with them :banana:

$3500 for my 1992 with 4300 miles on it, bought it from the original owner too who was very anal about keeping it stock. He only had added a sissy bar, the chase harper tank bag/ saddlebag set and a handlebar mounted windshield that's now on my quad.

$4500 for my 05 in 06, Replaced the Forks ($500), and full body set ($600). I think I replaced the scoop too ($150). Rest of the bike is good other then a sizeable ding in the frame that doesn't bother me.

The worst part is I recently bought it back from the Ex since she took that in the divorce. So now I have another $5500 in it (still a good buy for it).

Sean Morley

I paid 9500 for my '07 and they had to ship it in from the factory in California because there were none left.

Atlanta, Georgia.

I would think you could ask 7000 if she's in good shape and get it.

Regards,
Tom

I only paid $4,500 for my 99 last year, and it came with custom flame job on the tank, but since it had set up for years needed rust remediation and carb cleaning, so that was an added $500.

Now, if you asked me what it's worth to me???

You couldn't afford it....
:punk:

last year new in oct boston area 06....$ 9750 sticker was 11.200 thats 100 over cost

Back