What's on the tank?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
So, what is it?

Attachments

• faux tank ornament.jpg
    faux tank ornament.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 112
550 ml worth of what many South Florida women feel to be an essential 'accessory' to their appearances!

Or, a time-lapse photograph of the largest water droplet on-record, beginning to flatten-out after descending as a perfect sphere from the heavens, and landing on someone's motorcycle.

A stress buster? you know- one of those things you massage with your hands when you're feeling stressed
One in each hand for double the stress relief ! :biglaugh:

It's a Mod Monkey egg sack!! :surprise::surprise::surprise:

I haven't seen one of those since that trip to Borneo back in '77....you need to hit that with a flame thrower and SOON!

If it ruptures...and appears to be on the verge of doing just that...there will be Monklettes all over the entire southeastern part of the United States!!

Hurry F/M, there is precious little time left!!

Agreed that it looks like a fake tit.

On the subject of random tank stuff. How does this strike you for a tank/scoop combo and paint job mock-up?

The vision of my 06 is slooooowly coming together.

Manta Ray tank and scoops from these dudes: http://www.capital-sign.co.uk

Attachments

• Tank-Scoops.jpg
    Tank-Scoops.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 3uiKy.jpg
    3uiKy.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCN7444.jpg
    DSCN7444.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 30
Agreed that it looks like a fake tit.

On the subject of random tank stuff. How does this strike you for a tank/scoop combo and paint job mock-up?

The vision of my 06 is slooooowly coming together.

Manta Ray tank and scoops from these dudes: http://www.capital-sign.co.uk

They make some nice pieces. Buddy of mine has the scoops and tank cover.
Wish to hell I had of known about capital sign before I paid stupid money for a carbon fiber OVER-Racing faux cover just to paint it.
All I was after was the shape anyway.

Paint job is a little busy for my taste but paint schemes are always a personal thing. I admire the detail and skill level of course.

Yeah I used it because I'm thinking a similar shade of blue for the base, but I'll be going with less splatter and more metallic or pearlescent. It will be busy with all the airbrushing on top though. Full on montage style like wildweasel's Grizzly but I'll be tweaking the idea over time to incorporate general horror movie characters and normalizing the color spectrum to be blue/gray with small pops of accent colors. The whole thing will be expanded out to the hard bags so they not only fit the bike, they extend it. I doubt very much by the end of the design there will be any text, but if there is it will be generic like 'Creature Feature Show' and for sure no titles of movies/novels/etc. It will tip the focus of the montage too much to one character or character set IMO.

Priority is function over flash. Which means the mod monkey account has to pay for suspension, clutch, and tire mods before paint is even in the near future. I've got years to refine the idea.

I actually wanted a more complicated paint job, but after the numbers started adding up for the paint I wanted and the multiple step labor involved in getting it there for four pieces done perfect like i was insisting I just said to hell with it and went for a solid color scheme.

It does take years that's for sure!

Oh it gets expensive as hell that's for sure. I do a lot of tech work for this guy: http://www.vonraknid.com/

Q0oPB.jpg

K4a8W.jpg

y210X.jpg

Y13lt.jpg

I wouldn't even be considering it if I didn't have a painter that owes me a ton of favors lol.

I'm thinking the bike has a dragon theme n it's a crystal ball w a dragon or wizard? Are we going to find out?

It is the center breast from the mutant chick in Total Recall. I read it in the news she had a mastectomy! Get a few more of them and it will make the softest seat for your VMax...lol. I know just two of them removes most of my pain anytime, I can't imagine having four or five of them under my ass!

Todd

Back