what's up new guy here

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I just hear the faint cracking of a whip?... nope, couldnt have been!! :rofl_200:

LOL...well I will say this....she truly is an equal. Most of the relationships that I know of, one person is more in charge than the other. Hell my last wife was bi-polar (it was interesting though, she because more bipolar after the marriage...oddly enough)....so with me being gone as much as I am, it made for interesting times, and things that I was always having to fix (fires to put out) while I was gone. Ive got the same problem that a lot of Paramedics have.....we think that we can fix people, and it never turns out well..lol. So after the last divorce....I decided to look after me, and got the 07 Vmax. I had always wanted one, since I sat on one, and listened to it idle in 01.

So, the good thing about having a Vmax, is that while I am gone, its at home locked up in the garage, and no one else is riding it. I couldnt say that about the ex-wife.

So the best compliment that I can say about the GF, is that she truly is an equal. :punk:

That is awesome! When we spoke you sounded pretty dern happy. My first wife was bi-polar to, I still have a protection order against her. I'm now married to my lil' Ilonggo queen, I cant imagine what more a guy could ask for!

Mine doesnt ride, and if she did I would surely not want her on a vmax, even with radials!

That is awesome! When we spoke you sounded pretty dern happy. My first wife was bi-polar to, I still have a protection order against her. I'm now married to my lil' Ilonggo queen, I cant imagine what more a guy could ask for!

Mine doesnt ride, and if she did I would surely not want her on a vmax, even with radials!

Oh...the funny thing about it, when she had her Vmax, it was a stage 7, that was dyno tuned to 125 hp, PLUS....she can ride.

Howdy, Just joined the VMAX forum, I bought my first 1990 VMAX a few months back and have enjoyed reading all the threads here. Always been fond of the shaft drive bikes. Been a vivid rider all my life with other bikes, 1982 Kawasaki 1100 shaft and 1987 Concours, but this is my first VMAX. What a thrill!
This one is pretty much stock. It has a Kerker 4,2,1 exhaust and a few cosmetic changes. Blue LEDS, polished scoops and wheels, and Exacta sissy bar.
Looking forward to reading more and learning more about these incredible bikes.

Attachments

• May31_2016.jpg
    May31_2016.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 22
thanks.some sweet rides on this site.i'm looking forward to making my brothers old bike my own.i'm looking for a lower fairing just not sure where to look for one.

You looking for a style like this?Image1465609091.354415.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back