Where do You Buy your Tires

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corkman

Reaction score
I was wondering where everyone buys their tires?
I have an 03 VMAX and I'm finding that the usual place I buy tires, Tires Superstore, does not carry this size. As I search further, it seems that the 110/90-18 is a unique size (I think this is the original tire, it's a Dunlop Qualifier).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Bill

Try bike bandit.com, jpcycles or denniskirk online. I'm in the market for some and those are the websites that have the type of tires that are given good reviews on this forum like the shinkos and metzzler 880s.

Best price when I ordered mine in January was actually on Amazon. The key is finding what brand/model you like then shopping around from there. Shopping.google.com will poll many websites of you out a model number in the search field. Also someone posted a nice tire deal last week that may still be available, I think it was through the end of the month.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I search my local shops for closeouts and surplus sportbike rubber 'cause I have 17" wheels all around . However , Motorcyclesuperstore usually has a sale every month on tires , mostly free shipping too.

Last time I found the best deal at revzilla.com - but I'm not loyal to anyplace. Whoever is running the best tire promo at the time I'm shopping gets the business.

I actually started getting great pricing on tires but shipping sucks so may not be worth going through me on them.

Sean

There is a thread her about using a slightly larger tire size that is a standard size and can be had at a reasonable price no matter what manufacturer you prefer. My next set is going to be larger than standard because this thing is geared so low that letting the throttle snap closed at speed is like slamming on the brakes

There is a thread her about using a slightly larger tire size that is a standard size and can be had at a reasonable price no matter what manufacturer you prefer. My next set is going to be larger than standard because this thing is geared so low that letting the throttle snap closed at speed is like slamming on the brakes

they're wider, not taller.

Latest posts

Back