Where's Are We Headed...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Specops you know its coming but you dont know when or how bad. So all we can do is wait. It will be here soon enough and i hope other's have done thing's like me and you have to be prepared. When it shows up all we can do is hunker down and wait it out. The best thing to do is make sure you can hunker down long enough and be prepared to leave if need be. Who knows how bad or ugly it could get.

I dint watch the vid yet, but I'm well aware of Jim Ricards' work.

He's been warning for years, unfortunately falling on deaf ears.:confused2:

He was hired (years ago) by the US gov/military to part take in some cyber wargames.
In the games, his team won. however, He was playin the part of China.

I like the guy. Not sure if they discuss the wargames in the vid, ill watch it later, thanks.

But yes, we are headed to a very scary world.. soon.
Even faster now that China & Russia are trading without the dollar anymore. (announced months ago, official as of yesterday I think it was)
I'm not sure if the folks here are abreast of what's really going on in the world, or if news is gathered from watching the crap that cnn/fox try to cram down our throats.

I think it's almost time to ride..

Well the law of averages says that nothing can stay on top forever...we are heading for a fall.

Yes Dave ,It's gonna be bad.Our reps are crooked from top to bottom.And there the root cause.The banks own our government.They can start a depression at any time.Not a lot of people do any research.The others Russia and china see us going down the tube,And are taking full advantage of it.Just a question of when Is it going to come down. Wasn't as bad in the 60s,You cant spend more than you bring in.Our leaders are sending our companies overseas,And getting a big kickback from it.The american people they just don't matter.Look at Detroit,Motor city,What it once was and what it is now.Pull up your jock's and hang on to your socks.Bad ain't here yet but it's coming.

And yet the majority of Americans ( the low information voters ) go happily through their lives cashing obamas checks and food stamps . When the collapse comes they wont have to wait for the mail anymore as they can just go out into the streets and loot the closest store to get what they need...what's the problem...? :ummm:

And yet the majority of Americans ( the low information voters ) go happily through their lives cashing obamas checks and food stamps . When the collapse comes they wont have to wait for the mail anymore as they can just go out into the streets and loot the closest store to get what they need...what's the problem...? :ummm:

This is funny, cuz it's true.. wait..now its actually sad cuz its true. :bang head:

When the collapse comes they wont have to wait for the mail anymore as they can just go out into the streets and loot the closest store to get what they need...what's the problem...? :ummm:

Coming to a neighborhood near you soooooon..... :bang head: That's after they tear up their own neighborhood first....:rofl_200:

IMO. I dont think it will be super-bad for that long. I think it will be about crashing the dollar so usa can start over and do it again. I feel this will take time to do but im sure it wil be policed and sooner or later the bad will face the crime and the new dollar will go in place and over time we will stay on top. That is if globally everone agree's that if usa go's down we all go down. If not i feel we will face a big war and it will possibly be on our soil.

Dudes...Chill out...The US was toast after 9/11 when we did not nuke the entire Arabian peninsula. In 5 years we will be a 4th world country like Africa because nobody is willing to fight with guns and kill real people. Everybody wants to talk about it. Nobody understands the mindset we are dealing with in the Muslim World.

I heard a story on Rush. Jewish doctors had just saved the infant of a Muslim woman from death due to some disease. She was being interviewed by a TV journalist. She praised the Doctors for saving her baby. When asked what she hoped her child, who would now grow up, would become, she said "A suicide bomber who kills Jews. You people in the west don't see individual lives the same way we do. It is my duty to kill those who are not of Islam and it is my child's duty as well."

In other words "nothing personal"

Do I believe this story. I don't know but it's at least possible.

We can't beat an attitude like that.

It's not the side with the most guns, it's the side that is willing to do things the other side is not.

It's not the side with the most guns, it's the side that is willing to do things the other side is not.

And there you have it!

Do recent events in this country suggest that it is populated by folks willing to sacrifice and make the hard choices necessary for survival in this world?

For the most part.......NO!

Got some bad news here....the meek will NOT inherit the earth...:eusa_snooty:

Back