Which Grips ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunrunner

Reaction score
Now having my stock bar end come off in my hand and have kindly been given a spare one from a forum member (aka Jedi) . I went for a quick blast after work got home and what do you know its gone to .
Now my bike is stock and get the normal vibrations and numbness etc via the throttle so its now the perfect opportunity to get something decent.

I want a pair that will suit the bike , fit straight on solve the vibe prob .

I have also looked on ebay but lots seem to be wrong size and not sure on what they are really like .

Any ideas ??:confused2:

I went for ProGrip Superbike model. I love them, they're black rubber and thin, no help for vibes but feel great in hand.

Attachments

• P1030405.jpg
    P1030405.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 28
  • P1030407.jpg
    P1030407.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 25
Whaaaat, you broke my bar end!:teeth angry:
Lol , anyway http://www.pythonmotorsports.com/vmax/vmax_products/vmaxstore.htm has a bar/grip combo for $29 and you'll get to change the look
of the Max as well?.................and the opportunity to snap off a couple more bar ends:ummm:

No i lost it broke my one , its somewhere between gladstone and SH2 .
I would say a local is using it as a condom as we speech , maybe on 1 of your Vmax girls .

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I agree on the bar snake. It was the first offical mod. All the vibration does not go away but it sure helps.

Latest posts

Back