Would you do it???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The actual test is both..an idle test and then a higher rpm test that they do.

Yamaha Mechanics are idiots when it comes to Vmax's. It's proven! :damn angry:

Chris[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it. I contacted Yamaha engineers in an attempt to get technical assistance with my distance jumping effort.
In a meeting with them in '09 my request was met with a "youa wan to fly max????!! It is not design ofa MAX to fly througha air!! We WILL not help. THIS IS BIG PROBLEM!!"

They simply can't see the vision that is my destiny. Fools.
:th_signs60:

The actual test is both..an idle test and then a higher rpm test that they do.

damn. okay yea then it would require a bit of work. i was thinking if it was just idle before u get there set your a/f screws as lean as you can.

I know it's been awhile since I commented on this post, but really I had no more news....until today. I decided not to mess with my 05 while I was here. It is in a controlled environment storage and will stay there until I leave. I will go about once a month and start it and ride it around the building. Does that sound OK for it???? Also I went ahead and bought the 2004 that I talked about earlier, I just decided I will buy it and ride it while I'm here and maybe sell it when I leave here or when I get back to the states, I will figure that out later. I'll post picks of the new one on Monday when I pick it up.

I know it's been awhile since I commented on this post, but really I had no more news....until today. I decided not to mess with my 05 while I was here. It is in a controlled environment storage and will stay there until I leave. I will go about once a month and start it and ride it around the building. Does that sound OK for it???? Also I went ahead and bought the 2004 that I talked about earlier, I just decided I will buy it and ride it while I'm here and maybe sell it when I leave here or when I get back to the states, I will figure that out later. I'll post picks of the new one on Monday when I pick it up.

that sounds good to me. in the meantime i'd see if u can stop by every week or so to just fill the carb bowls with gas.

i'd also make sure the bike gets fully warm before putting around and put some stabilizer in the gas (very little though)

Thanks for the advise on the storage thing. I can't wait to get back on the road, I just picked it up a couple hours ago and now it is raining again.

Latest posts

Back