Yamaha vmax 1700 competition coming fast from UK ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Run that electric car at 100mph. Let's see how fast it is with a dead battery. I can buy gas anywhere and keep an extra 3 1/2 gallons on 2008 gen 2 for long trips. Oh, and I've smoked a tesla. Not by much, but I had a cold tire and a passenger on the back

Hard to beat...yes but it's also hard to love.
Agree
But all people I know who have tested an electrical Car is making " high 5 " the acceleration and power is fantastic; Me not tested it yet ... Tesla prices far to high for me...
But Im sure Mr Musk will solve the sound problem also; give it a V8 sound ...whats more ...the idea with spokes and some hard cartoon is not bad cheapest solution...;)

Run that electric car at 100mph. Let's see how fast it is with a dead battery. I can buy gas anywhere and keep an extra 3 1/2 gallons on 2008 gen 2 for long trips. Oh, and I've smoked a tesla. Not by much, but I had a cold tire and a passenger on the back
Why empty batteri ? Could be an empty gas tank.... same result but inverse ;) I Saw a test with Porsches new electrical sports car last week ..Test Result: The test crew was asking why Porsche has worked so long with combustion engines...we have to se a new world in motoring next 5- 10 Years....will be electric perhaps not in US (IMPOTUS effect) but in the other world there will be electric or hybrid !
That doesnt mean You have to dislike Your old bikes and cars; They normally has a nerve not depending on power.... me like my Honda CBX 1000 from -78 better even with half of the power compared to my Vmax 2009. Much more real bike in an old 2 wheeler ...they have a feeling!

Unfortunately Elon Musk could have a hissy-fit because of something you posted on social media, and could remotely shut-down your vehicle! How would you feel about having your $120,000 Tesla turned into a costly inanimate object? "So, sue me!" he tells you.

I don't know why you guys are arguing with him hey Lars there's a Triumph Forum somewhere Google it. And as for the rest of us there are plenty of other great threads on this forum to follow. On the street my Vmax defends itself no make-believe there peace out

There is no doubt that the future is electrical and future of performance isn't going to be found in four stroke. Then again, you don't find people devoting great portions of their disposable income and free time to electrical cars of the 70s. Look at any gallery of old cars or motorcycles; there may a single representative an early electrical vehicle parked among the rows of dream cars, but you can chalk that up to the urge to be a 'completionist' in regards to their collection, not any real love of the vehicle. Mechanical pencils, fountain pens, smokey engines, and fenicky old tractors have large dedicated followings; I don't know of anyone collecting old kitchenaid mixers or such.

Unfortunately Elon Musk could have a hissy-fit because of something you posted on social media, and could remotely shut-down your vehicle! How would you feel about having your $120,000 Tesla turned into a costly inanimate object? "So, sue me!" he tells you.
Hey Like Your mr Impotus makes just now in all Corona PROBLEM ?

I don't know why you guys are arguing with him hey Lars there's a Triumph Forum somewhere Google it. And as for the rest of us there are plenty of other great threads on this forum to follow. On the street my Vmax defends itself no make-believe there peace out
Me like YOUR faviour MR Triumph superior..... sorry sir but different opinions doesnt mean that you have to shoot in knee.... On this site most people seems to have a rifle close in bead instead of a warm.Wom.., whats wrong with US people today ? My favourite country but with IMPOTUS and his recless xx followers... what to follow ?

Hey Mike, I see a speck of dirt on your Max :eek:.......I'm not going to tell you where though. :p

Oh Lars has us all-going, with Rocket III talk, the electric thing, now, he's jumped to COVID-19 and POTUS comments, and he's included second amendment to the Constitution comments. Better to just ignore that baiting. Don't take the bait!

Now look what you made me do I totally washed everything Lysol that all down and it stripped Everything back to original. Thanks a lot

VMax-Mike said:
Now look what you made me do I totally washed everything Lysol that all down and it stripped Everything back to original. Thanks a lot

"Is this the quickest bike ever-made?"
-those click-bait online ads from Taboola or wherever

If you use the internet, and you post searches about motorcycles, and you view pages about motorcycles, then the browser will feed you crap from click-bait side-ads like Taboola and others. One of them shows a VMax, not-stock, and the caption is "is this the fastest bike ever-made?" They want you to click on the link, so they can feed you dozens of screens with more ads, and clicking on the screen makes income for them. "This daughter of ____ ____ is the most-beautiful woman in the world," is another one you frequently-see. Or, "the most-timeless cars in history," from Brake for It. Click here!

I looked at a Rocket III when they came-out, I thought I might want the torque a large 3 cyl promised. When I got on it, I felt like I was on an obstetrical chair. My knees were being forced-apart like a thief after the family jewels was assaulting me. I don't imagine the new one will be any-better.
This is not a Asian boy bike..... Like most Vikings We are "well built" and can handle both wide bikes and well built women ! You ???

Latest posts

Back