You guys really did it this time!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Reaction score
You really did!!

Heidi and I want to thank everyone who chipped in and bought us a gift card to Angelo's 677 Prime Steakhouse in Albany, NY.

We got Garretts letter today and were totally awestruck by the generosity of all the Brownie Runners!!

Thank You so much!!!

I know you guys really just want to see if they'll let me in a joint like that....actually, so do I!!! :rofl_200:

danny & Heidi

You really did!!

Heidi and I want to thank everyone who chipped in and bought us a gift card to Angelo's 677 Prime Steakhouse in Albany, NY.

We got Garretts letter today and were totally awestruck by the generosity of all the Brownie Runners!!

Thank You so much!!!

I know you guys really just want to see if they'll let me in a joint like that....actually, so do I!!! :rofl_200:

danny & Heidi

Eat well my friend...

YOU GUY'S DESERVE IT ! IF THEY DON'T LET YOU IN , CAN I GO ?...:biglaugh::rofl_200:

well i figured if anyone was classy enough to get in of the bunch it was you danny! friends have said its the most top notch place in the area.. enjoy!

oh and i also expect a review of the food once you guys go!

Back